Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:08 AM
Default Lifetime Reward problem
Some of these rewards seems to be tied to lots, and not to sims..the no bills ever is one of them for sure.
I'm looking for a way to make it *work*, again. Both my sims have that reward, and both live under the same roof. I went to Edit Town and move lot, just so I can replace it down on the same lot. (I never found another way to turn a lot around)
The game obviously sees this as a new location, and my sims started receiving bills again. I cannot buy the same reward again once it was acquired...so what can I do about it?
There is no way I'll wait for one of their 5 kids to pile up 15000 point so one can buy the No bills ever reward. I'd rather have them spend their own points on something more suitable for them.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:23 AM
Do you have NRaas MasterController? Maybe you could use that to remove the reward and add it again? I believe that should be possible. Not sure if you need the Cheats module of the mod, for that functionality, though.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 12:54 PM
I have MC and the cheat module. I'll figure it out, thank you!

Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:05 PM
There is a bug in MC with that function, though: dropping an award will give you back double the amount of points you spent for purchasing that reward.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 24th Jul 2017 at 10:54 PM.
* Suddenly thinks bugs aren't that bad...
By the way, talking about points...is it possible for a sim to gift points to another sim, from their own stash of course?
EDIT :
Well, good news is..if it is one, my sim only got 15000 points back, dropping the No bills ever reward. Looks like the bug is gone.

Site Helper
#6 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 2:20 PM
As far as I could tell, to give LTH points to another sim is not really within the game function, but with Master Controller and Cheats, you can mimic it.
Cheat to add points to the recipient. Then cheat to subtract points from the donor.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook