Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#1201 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 2:01 AM Last edited by tiffyandthewall : 28th Sep 2011 at 2:14 AM.
Kind of insignificant, but I would be happy just to see a little more informative/trait-specific interactions in general. A "what are you doing?" interaction; instead how "ask about day," from which you just get a "good" or "bad" answer, they should have one that offers a little summary. Kind of like the gossip interaction, but more specific - "going to the movies," "just got a job," etc, maybe the ability to "ask about family." Or how about that "invite over household" option I think we used to have??
Oh and you know how parents roll the "see so-and-so get married" and "become a grandparent" wants? How about making a nuisance of themselves? Calling up their grown kids and asking when they'll be hearing baby rattles? Telling them how that Mortimer Goth is such a nice boy, really...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1202 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaxavier19
i want faries! or witches.....lol they hav to do something with the magicians in the park...

I think they could do a whole more actually inside the hospital - maternity wards, actual surgical operations, different medical specialities, etc.

There's more to medical than just 'doctors' you know
Test Subject
#1203 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 4:41 AM
I would like them to make a magic ep. But they won't because of the store item which allows you to do magic.

But what I really want is all the clothes in sims 2 for sims 3 :lovestruc

and more interesting interactions.
and this option
-sims can be in an open relationship
Instructor
#1204 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 5:12 AM
I would like an intuitive magic system, or something like the Wizards in Medieval, but with more utility. When I think of a witch, i don't think mindless mischief, I think household chores or battling evil. And the Store's magic book DOES NOT cut it.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#1205 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 5:26 AM
I agree...Sims doctors got the short end of the stick. But creating and opening the hospital to that degree would take months if not years, i think if they just opened the hospital some and included better interactions (surgery etc) would help and make everything better.
Test Subject
#1206 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by van Dorn
I would like an intuitive magic system, or something like the Wizards in Medieval, but with more utility. When I think of a witch, i don't think mindless mischief, I think household chores or battling evil. And the Store's magic book DOES NOT cut it.

It could be theyre testing the water by seeing if people still want the items. But hands down i agree. We havent actually had a magic EP since S1: Makin Magic. We need another with an actual system, unlike with apartment life which just had magic as a feature. Also Instead of witches maybe they'd give us a complete package or a supernatural world....*sigh* I miss it when Maxis was making games. Ea is doing good now as newcomers, but MAXIS had it MADE!
Top Secret Researcher
#1207 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:11 PM
Oh, I hope we do not have a pack with just magic as a feature. I would actually prefer a stand-alone game with magic so it can be done properly..with the magic integrated into the game. I just think it will always feel like an after thought when they tack it on an EP. You know it won't be the only thing in the EP. Since half the folks here don't want magic, it is unlikely they won't add another major feature to keep sales up.
Field Researcher
#1208 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:17 PM
I also really hope that magic is a standalone Ep and not just tacked onto something else like with Apartment Life. I miss Makin' Magic a lot, and I think that a fully fleshed-out magic system with a "Magic Town" that we could travel to like the destinations in WA would be awesome! Plus I think that recently the occults have really been lacking. First it was the Invisible Friends that I never play with, and now it's Unicorns I want a return to the more creepy occults, like werewolves and witches (and mummies, robots, vampires, etc.) not childish sparkly stuff.
Test Subject
#1209 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 7:19 AM
I just bought the medieval game and it's fun and all, but I just have a few problems with it... First of all, it is nothing like the normal Sims 3. I mean I probably should have expected that since it is a separate game, not an expansion. I was just hoping for some fun, normal game play in a cool new environment, but instead found myself up to my neck in quests while trying to juggle stupid responsibilities and creating a social life for my hero. Also, kids can't grow up! Soooo stupid! Honestly, it's just baby to child. No in between. The kid only grows up if you want him to take up your hero's profession after he or she dies. Also, if you are not currently playing with with the hero when he or she dies, the kid cant take over! Grr. Umm and you cannot have entire families to control. Just one or two people at a time.... Also, it takes forever to get anywhere because everything is on foot. Honestly!? I'm pretty sure they had horses and stuff. It takes up waaay too much time just to walk to the village to get food. Speaking of the food there is only this weird stew thing that comes in a million variations that everyone eats with their hands.... Gross.
Instructor
#1210 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 6:45 PM
So, apparently the next EP after Pets is going to be kinda like Generations part 2. It seems like a lot of people are really annoyed about this, but personally I won't mind as long as it contains some of this stuff:

• Seasons/weather (it would be absolutely AWESOME if holidays like Christmas/Hanukkah, Easter, Halloween etc. were included with this)
  • University (and it had better not be a rabbithole either!)
  • More social interactions with toddlers and infants, God dammit! It will probably never happen, but I'd absolutely LOVE it if it was made so toddlers could interact with each other too.
  • Just more general non-rabbithole stuff, like restaurants, shops etc.

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Test Subject
#1211 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 10:42 AM
University (IMHO the best EP ever for The sims 2)
Test Subject
#1212 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 12:02 PM
Default what would you like to be in sims 3 next add on
hey i thinking more zombies or best yet doing lab stuff comfort of your own home like creating virus doing weird experiment on fruits or even statues given them life etc then go up to doing it on other sims you could use them as ginniue pigs...

Like if you mix drug then inject into sim they turn into something like animals or give em de formative or best yet give them powers etc...

or having royality sims you know marries prince or princess or queen or kings etc...

having sims do magic creating worm hole turning the enemy into animals or something

what do you thinks?
Lab Assistant
#1213 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 2:47 PM
Default Sexuality
Hopefully this doesn't sound homophobic:

I'd like to see an actual sexual preference. All Sims seem to go either way, and I'd kind of like to force my gay Sim onto a straight guy so the straight guy can be creeped out, and vice versa. I think it would be more fun to have same-sex relationships if you Sims had to find someone who wasn't heterosexual. Bisexual would be included, of course, but being able to choose (Gay, Straight, or Bi) would make it more interesting and kind of challenging.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Instructor
#1214 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lipglosschaos
Hopefully this doesn't sound homophobic:

I'd like to see an actual sexual preference. All Sims seem to go either way, and I'd kind of like to force my gay Sim onto a straight guy so the straight guy can be creeped out, and vice versa. I think it would be more fun to have same-sex relationships if you Sims had to find someone who wasn't heterosexual. Bisexual would be included, of course, but being able to choose (Gay, Straight, or Bi) would make it more interesting and kind of challenging.

YES. I have no idea why people disagreed with this, because it really needs fixing IMO. It's just another one of the many things in TS3 which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

(And for the record, I'm bi and that didn't sound at all homophobic to me)

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Lab Assistant
#1215 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by a_az13_a
YES. I have no idea why people disagreed with this, because it really needs fixing IMO. It's just another one of the many things in TS3 which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

(And for the record, I'm bi and that didn't sound at all homophobic to me)

Thanks! I really have no problem with gay/straight/bi but it would be better, I think, if Sims had an actual sexual preference.

Scholar
#1216 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 9:54 AM
The 5th stuff pack official game icon is up on the site. here. But they didn't told us about it yet. So, a little bit odd.

Source : SimsVIP news here.

Hey there! :)
Instructor
#1217 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
The 5th stuff pack official game icon is up on the site. here. But they didn't told us about it yet. So, a little bit odd.

Source : SimsVIP news here.

Its....so............pink and rosy..........Whats Rosy Pink and a theam for a stuff pack...
Scholar
#1218 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 4:56 AM
The 5th SP and the 6th EP rumors is confirmed! The news is in SimPrograms (too lazy to make a link, go there yourself!). :D

Hey there! :)
Lab Assistant
#1219 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 11:55 PM
Im almost burned out on stuff packs. They could just stick to EP's at this point and jam more "stuff" into them.

RUN FOREST RUN!
Mad Poster
#1220 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadWizardDM
Im almost burned out on stuff packs. They could just stick to EP's at this point and jam more "stuff" into them.

On that note, I have an excellent idea for an EP.

How about an EP about enriching your Sims lives with more stuff. EA could call it 'The Sims 3: More Stuff'

Ah, never mind, it appears that the idea has been done before. They decided to call it 'The Sims 3 <Insert name here> Stuff'.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#1221 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenethyaSim
Its....so............pink and rosy..........Whats Rosy Pink and a theam for a stuff pack...

Maybe something like Celebration for Sims2... But it's hot pink which leads me to believe...

Jesus I don't know I'm stumped on this one!

Lab Assistant
#1222 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by a_az13_a
So, apparently the next EP after Pets is going to be kinda like Generations part 2. It seems like a lot of people are really annoyed about this, but personally I won't mind as long as it contains some of this stuff:

• Seasons/weather (it would be absolutely AWESOME if holidays like Christmas/Hanukkah, Easter, Halloween etc. were included with this)
  • University (and it had better not be a rabbithole either!)
  • More social interactions with toddlers and infants, God dammit! It will probably never happen, but I'd absolutely LOVE it if it was made so toddlers could interact with each other too.
  • Just more general non-rabbithole stuff, like restaurants, shops etc.

Have a source?

For me, I want a remake of seasons. Honestly, weather and seasons should be in the base game, they are such key elements to life... .that and just like with sims 2, if/when we get seasons we'll have tons have custom made "winter/cold weather" clothes and jackets that have to be remade to work with the new system!
Test Subject
#1223 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tilarium
Have a source?

For me, I want a remake of seasons. Honestly, weather and seasons should be in the base game, they are such key elements to life... .that and just like with sims 2, if/when we get seasons we'll have tons have custom made "winter/cold weather" clothes and jackets that have to be remade to work with the new system!

Head of Ea Russia said: "It'll be something guys would like!" Any Speculation?? http://www.simprograms.com/35801/ea...d-of-ea-russia/
Alchemist
#1224 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaxavier19
Head of Ea Russia said: "It'll be something guys would like!" Any Speculation?? http://www.simprograms.com/35801/ea...d-of-ea-russia/

"Weather?? I've never heard weather!"
Lab Assistant
#1225 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:08 PM
now that we have pets, i dont see why we cant have FARM ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sims could be real farmers, and there could be a market where they sell and buy cattle and stuff, chickens in the yard, would give you eggs, wouldnt it be awesome? i think it would.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no more EPS :(
Page 49 of 67