Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
Uncle Baby

Wow... He's really creepy, in that unsettling way usually reserved for your middle school science teacher. Or that one friend of your parents, who they don't really seem to like.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 5:32 AM
This is my Legacy Challenge Couple of myself as a Sim (Kimberly Carvey, born Kimberly Rich) and Dana Carvey to the best of my abilities, as anyone who has seen him without that rat's nest wig he wore in the Wayne's World Duology, he has really dark hair starting at the hair line and going into the scalp it lightens to a brassy bronze color. He's wearing those glasses as he's an actor and it helps when the paparazzi comes to the door as sunglasses not only protect from the harshness of the glare of the sun by reducing the brightness enough to go forward but also can reduce the likelihood of those rainbow-colored floaters any kid would know from picture day in the 1990s from a flashbulb's glare.

When playing these two so far, they couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Of course, they haven't Tried for Baby.

Still, he just married her and she's the more forceful of the couple. Dana's has the Shy trait, Kimberly's got the Adventurous trait, but both of them have a Good Sense of Humor and are Childish.
Screenshots

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 6:50 PM
This is Raven Lunatic, a modern witch and mad scientist, and dating pro.
She's insane, flirty, evil, dramatic and a genius.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quesadildos
This is Raven Lunatic, a modern witch and mad scientist, and dating pro.
She's insane, flirty, evil, dramatic and a genius.

She seems rather dramatic. And scary. And somewhat old.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#31 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 1:13 PM
I'm currently playing two sims:

Meet Ashley Bergerac

She is the eldest daughter of a nobility in Europe, but she has two older brothers, so there's zero chance that she'll be next in line for the title. So, she took out her inheritance and left her family to enjoy a life of freedom and luxury.

She's registered at the City Hall as "Unemployed / Filthy Rich" (thanks to NRaas Careers mod), but she moonlights as... uh, "professional woohooer". (And quite successful at that; she managed to buy that beautiful car in the picture, and moved into one of the best apartments in Brooklyn Heights. And she has reached her LTW of "Master Romancer" before she aged into Adult.)

Meet Brock Lyon

Brock is the last scion of a family of great explorers, and as the very last living member of his family, his desire is to follow in his ancestors' footsteps. So, it's not a surprise that his LTW is Great Explorer. He's working as a "Collector", and had been scoring kills through the consignment store thanks to his LTR of "Suave Seller".

In early Young-adulthood, he had been a womanizer, sleeping with anyone wearing skirts (and pretty). Coming back from a long and hazardous trek to Egypt, he had been having serious thought of settling down... only to have her girlfriend broke up the relationship. He had been really down, doing things on autopilot, until he went to China. Now, he's exploring a semi-serious relation with Ayesha Ansari... and I'm yet to see if after coming back from France (his current wish), will he pursue seriousness in his relationship with Ayesha and 'take it to the next level', so to speak...
Screenshots

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 11:29 PM
This is Genevieve Daniels, a witch who has a love for anything 50's.

She also has other bad habits...

ALL HAIL THE MAD KING
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 12:09 AM
I feel like this thread is due for a comeback.

And mods - it's not necroing if it's your own thread, is it?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Alchemist
#34 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 6:07 PM
This is my version of Cornelia Goth, pictured here after she returned from the dead:

Although reluctant at first, Cornelia ultimately fell for the seduction of Sunset Valley's most romantically and artistically-challenged vampire, Bartholomew, who convinced her to leave her rich family and newborn son to live in a tiny, run-down shack instead. He ended up killing her in an attempt to get another sim (who was busy banging the entire town) to notice him; unfortunately, that backfired, as Cornelia got almost no money when moving in (she eloped, after all!). Bartholomew decided to keep her around and try to mooch some more money from her, because the afterlife is very generous to its tenants -- as we will see soon.

After Cornelia visits a few times, she holds no ill feelings towards Bartholomew and the two reconnect, with Bartholomew bringing her back. Somehow, Cornelia's stay in the afterlife has bestowed her with magical powers, which mark her as a friendly rival of the other witch in town, Bella Landgraab. Cornelia practices day and night, ultimately gaining the ability to give a second chance to the dead who still feel tied to the world of the living in some way. In exchange for considerable "donations", of course, thereby increasing the household wealth to more than $300k.

A talk with Bartholomew reveals that she wishes to not return next time, and Cornelia passes away peacefully in her sleep as an Elder.
She is truly one of the sims I've connected with most

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:22 PM
Default Red, The Rockin' Surfer Dude
Red is a multi-talented dude, he loves to surf, cruze on his custom chopper, and rock the guitar. He is currently unemployed, so some consider him a beach bum, as he plays his guitar for tips. One thing is for sure though he has great potential.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 10:01 PM

Alex Vosijk, Childish, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Ambitious, Supernatural Fan. Made it to the top of the business career by WooHooing the entire office, before moving to Bridgeport to start a new life managing a band. Impossibly pretty, he effortlessly seduces men and women, though for somebody of his nature, he is surprisingly humble and can be very generous. What he really wants is a long-term relationship, but he just has too much love to give. He's always been envious of his best friend Dorian, who is a witch, because he has a fascination with the Supernatural. Definitely smells like whiskey.

Dorian Lovecraft, Loner, Shy, Bookworm, Grumpy, Night Owl. Unwilling witch and prolific horror writer, known for such classics as The Thing That Came from Coventry, Orpheus Undead and Cthulhu and Friends go to Taco Bell. Isn't bothered with much apart from his writing, but has been best friends with Alex since the age of 12 when he saved him from getting beaten up on the way home from school. Rarely leaves the apartment, though goes to parties around Bridgeport with Alex occasionally, though he's the type to slink off and look for the cat after one drink (and that's probably coca-cola).

I wrote some little pieces from their own point of view on my currently rarely-used Simblr which you can read here if you want
Page 2 of 2