Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:44 PM
Default BFF Mod
In most cases i find BFFs annoying. Why you ask? Because sims be best friends with someone for a week and then they become BFFs and if they in meanwhile have fight and -100 relationship points or whatever, they will still be BFFs. Tha's kinda stupid and doesn't work in real life, right? Soo... is there a mod that makes it harder to become BFF with someone or where sims can loose a BFF?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 7:01 PM Last edited by Sketching : 17th Oct 2017 at 7:02 PM. Reason: added links
You might want to try Cyjon's Fragile BFF. You could also combine it with Pescado's BFFs are for 12s at MATY: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/ Check the directory of your latest expansion pack.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 9:29 PM
I also find the BF memories annoying. I was using BFFs are for 12s for a long time; but it suddenly stopped working. I tried moving it to my zzzLoadLast folder in case something was overriding it, but it still doesn't work (!?!) Any suggestions?