Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 3:34 AM
Default Slot number out of range
I'm having difficulties with several table-type objects I built recently. Most are based on the skeleton for this table. The tables in question are usually t-shaped or l-shaped with one or two tiles that don't have slots on them. I playtested them thouroughly and they seemed to work okay, but later I found out that if one of the tables is placed and a sim tries to serve food, it creates a jump bug; the sim snaps out of the slot and the food is destroyed. I ran boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true and the message displayed was "Slot number out of range" (I've included the error log in my upload). I'm not sure what's causing this. I've also included the console (table) and the master objects it's based off of so it doesn't flash blue in-game. Any advice or assistance would be much appreciated.

This is the file: Odd-Shaped Table Error

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Advertisement
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 8:03 PM
Just posting to say that this issue got solved on another forum. For other people's reference, all OBJDs need to be linked to a slot file, which they weren't in this case.