Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 6:02 AM
Default Visitor pregnancy
Anyone know where i can find the mod for visitors to get pregant?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bonita
Anyone know where i can find the mod for visitors to get pregant?

You don't need a mod as visitors can already get pregnant. If you're impregnating townies though, then only playing them can complete their pregnancy to delivery, otherwise, they would be doomed to be forever pregnant.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 12:29 PM
ThereĀ“s not a option for it, for example... when have try for baby only my sim get pregnant, not the visitor.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 12:51 PM
Visitors can only be impregnated if they are being played. To do this you can turn on testing cheats*, shift+click the sim you want to get pregnant and choose 'make selectable'. Their portrait will appear on the UI along with the rest of the household and you'll be able to try for baby with them. When you're done shift+click them again and choose 'make unselectable'. As JRD7 said, though, if you want the pregnancy to progress then you need to play that sim, otherwise they are stuck in limbo like the rest of the neighbourhood.

* Open the cheat bar with shift+ctrl+c and enter "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" (without quotation marks). When you're done make sure you turn this off by entering the same cheat but put "false" instead of "true" at the end. If you don't turn it off you can get some strange game behaviour.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 1:13 PM
el flel thanks , i use inge teleporter the white cat, which have the same options, then i make them selectable so i hear the pregnancy music then later i play other family and move the townie thinking shes's pregnant but then she's not... im playing with a romance sim and i want to him impregnate most of townies i heard someone saying there's a mod for it.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 1:20 PM
I guess you can't impregnate townies then because they don't live in the neighbourhood and thus there is no way for the pregnancy to progress. You could move in said townie, try for baby, and then move her out into a house.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 3:57 PM
ACR also has an adjuster for the odds of woohoo resulting in pregnancy, so you could pretty much guarantee that every time woohoo happens, the ladies will be throwing up in your toilet before they leave.

As soon as the deed is done, you can adjust the odds back down again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 9:25 PM
Really?????????? :O oh you saved my day i'll try that thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:40 PM
Oh but wait will this work for townies?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bonita
Oh but wait will this work for townies?

I'm fairly sure it will, but I'm at a loss to understand why you want to impregnate townies that can't carry the pregnancies to delivery. But that's your call, I guess.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 6:24 PM
Townies can deliver their babies by using the Sim Blender and accelerating the pregnancy while on the playable Sims home lot. Baby can become part of sims household by using family move-in feature.