Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2015 at 9:57 PM Last edited by Simcrafter : 20th May 2015 at 11:31 PM. Reason: I have a solution
Ice Tea vs Lemonade
I had an Ice Tea stand but since I ran out of Ice Tea I was gonna also buy lemonade so I can sell both but if I don't have enough money what do you like better just your opinion no right or wrong answer

Also please write ICE TEA or LEMONADE then write why you like it better

EDIT I have enough for both but keep posting ur comments I like debates lol
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:01 PM
Iced tea really only works if you're in the south, because for some reason we like to put toons of sugar in it.

Lemonade is a classic choice for a stand, and I don't think you can really get it wrong.

I'll go with LEMONADE.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:25 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 19th May 2015 at 11:38 AM.
I've never been much fond of either. Iced tea (store-bought) tends to have this strange aftertaste thant I don't like, and it feels too 'sticky' in my mouth. I'm also no big fan of regular tea, because it's too little flavour for my taste, and cold tea isn't any better.

Lemonade has never been a big thing where I live. The closest I've gotten (when I didn't mix up something on my own, which I didn't like much anyway), is some not very good, somewhat expensive store-bought drink that supposedly was meant to be lemonade, but was a bit too sour for my taste - or (more common) water with lemon or lime in it.

If I had to choose, I'd say a well made lemonade, but I actually prefer plain water over most other drinks.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:31 PM
An Arnold Palmer.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:51 AM
I like iced tea better and I make really good iced tea. I put a little sugar in a glass of iced tea - maybe half of a dinner spoon. Normally I don't like it very sweet, but I have a recipe that I got from Yankee Magazine for an iced tea made with fresh oranges and that has a lot of sugar. It tastes good, but it's a pain in the butt to make.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
An Arnold Palmer.

So Ice tea or lemonade sorry immconfused
#7 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simcrafter
So Ice tea or lemonade sorry immconfused

an Arnold Palmer is a drink made from iced tea and lemonade.

For me, I'll take an iced tea please
#8 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:59 PM
I would say lemonade, but that never seems to agree with me, and I've never tried iced tea before, so...

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Scholar
#9 Old 18th May 2015 at 11:12 PM
I like both. Its hard to come across nice lemoade (especially the one that also has cranberry) so I usually have Ice Tea.
Probably Ice tea I guess, because its easier to get
Instructor
#10 Old 19th May 2015 at 1:05 AM
I also like both and prefer that neither one of them are too sweet.

I get cravings for lemons (also limes), so if I had to choose one over the other, it would have to be lemonade.
Why? Because it's good to give in to your cravings, as long as no one gets hurt.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 19th May 2015 at 1:55 AM
Iced tea please...

unless you've got Meyer lemons! I love lemonade made from those, you practically don't even need to add sugar.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th May 2015 at 3:33 AM
I don't like or drink tea, let alone iced tea.

So it'd have to be lemonade if I had to choose between the two.

Although, if possible a glass of Lambs Navy Dark Rum would do just fine
#13 Old 19th May 2015 at 4:07 AM
Lemonade because I never drink iced tea and besides I'm drinking lemonade right now :3
Mad Poster
#14 Old 19th May 2015 at 4:18 AM
Iced tea but only if it's Sweetea the way they make it in Texas, you put sugar in the hot water you steeped the tea in. I like sun-tea too. I never order iced tea at a restaurant because sugar just doesn't dissolve in cold tea! Lemon aid is always too sweet or to sharp..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#15 Old 19th May 2015 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Iced tea but only if it's Sweetea the way they make it in Texas, you put sugar in the hot water you steeped the tea in. I like sun-tea too. I never order iced tea at a restaurant because sugar just doesn't dissolve in cold tea! .
Ah, thanks! I've always wondered what the difference was and you've just explained it!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 19th May 2015 at 6:32 AM
Either one is good. I have two pitchers, one of each in the fridge.

It is dependent of what strikes my fancy, because the tartness of lemonade and the faint grassy notes of iced tea are ones I enjoy.

Unless the iced tea has sugar and lemon, then it's a matter of taste to others.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#17 Old 19th May 2015 at 11:39 AM
From what I understand, Lemonade is different than in the UK? We have it fizzy/carbonated like soda. But I imagine still it would be good, if anything a little bit sour.
I'm not a fan of ice-tea, or any tea to be honest - I have to have 4 sugars in my fruit tea because to me it just isn't sweet enough, but that's my taste. I have a massive sweet tooth!

I'd go with Lemonade though, if you're selling it. It's a lot easier to just add a little sugar if someone finds it too sour.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#18 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:35 AM
I don't like iced tea (even though I live in the South!) so lemonade. I'm also obsessed with anything lemon - lemonade, lemon candy, lemon water, and Mike's Hard.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
I don't like iced tea (even though I live in the South!) ...

If I ever visit you, and someone pours you iced tea just because it's assumed, then just pass it over to me & it'll be taken care of. Especially if there's a mint sprig in or near it!
#20 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:59 AM
with you on lemony things efolger997 I am particularly smitten with lemon yoghurt over a lemony iced lemony muffins <3

you can tell I started my diet today, can't you? I am obsessing about cake ....
Mad Poster
#21 Old 20th May 2015 at 8:47 AM
And I'm out of lemon juice...

It's your stand, it's your call.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th May 2015 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I've never been much fond of either. Iced tea (store-bought) tends to have this strange aftertaste thant I don't like, and it feels too 'sticky' in my mouth. I'm also no big fan of regular tea, because it's too little flavour for my taste, and cold tea isn't any better.

Lemonade has never been a big thing where I live. The closest I've gotten (when I didn't mix up something on my own, which I didn't like much anyway), is some not very good, somewhat expensive store-bought drink that supposedly was meant to be lemonade, but was a bit too sour for my taste - or (more common) water with lemon or lime in it.

If I had to choose, I'd say a well made lemonade, but I actually prefer plain water over most other drinks.

Yeah water is pretty good
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th May 2015 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
And I'm out of lemon juice...

It's your stand, it's your call.

It really is my call I'll try to get both
Forum Resident
#24 Old 20th May 2015 at 11:47 PM
Hmm. I like unsweetened iced tea with lemon.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 4:41 AM
I like to mix the two.
Page 1 of 2