Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2016 at 1:15 PM Last edited by letitgo1776 : 15th May 2016 at 9:02 PM.
Default The Sims 3 Vampire Story Telling Challenge
Rules:
1. You can use any family, in any family shape, be it a premade household, out of CAS, or born in game.
2. If you can, story tell through pictures or videos and leave a link!
3. You must do the following things:
• Get bitten (most importantly), this can be done by a friend or love interest.
• Complete lifetime wish
• Become a celebrity (so I recommend Bridgeport, not Moonlight Falls)
• Have at least one child, you can adopt or use a created baby from ITF if you like.
• Story tell from all active sims’ point of view
4. You can continue for as many generations as you like!
5. The only way to lose is by not completing the goals for your starting sim, you win if you do.

Happy Simming! :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2016 at 9:12 PM
I am overjoyed that my challenge has been approved, but I cannot start right away; I am writing fan fiction in TS4!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th May 2016 at 7:06 AM
Thinking I might try this legacy style (I love doing mult generations) but as I also like playing with restrictions I would add a rule. Female Sims may not have children once they become a vampire, they can cure their vampirism to bear children but they must consult and befriend a witch first and their aging speeds up until they become vampires again.

Frankly my dear I'd rather be playing sims :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2016 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittcat92
Thinking I might try this legacy style (I love doing mult generations) but as I also like playing with restrictions I would add a rule. Female Sims may not have children once they become a vampire, they can cure their vampirism to bear children but they must consult and befriend a witch first and their aging speeds up until they become vampires again.
Wow, that sounds complicated! Personally, I dislike restrictions.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th May 2016 at 11:42 PM
This seems fun and a long play through. Maybe I'll try it