Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 6:02 PM
Default *groans* TESTERS WANTED: Spooky Stuff Male Princess Gown WITHOUT Spooky Stuff
I was notified that my upload had been CR'd because it needed a tester. At first, I was not at all happy with the staff briefly, but then I realised, nobody knows if the mod works without Spooky Stuff.
So the upload process can be resumed, provided here are the mod .package files. I would recommend you use both of them, and test them without Spooky Stuff.
Thank you.
Aaron4Ever/Hullian111
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Aaron4Ever_FCPrincessCostumetoMC.rar (1.6 KB, 26 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 8:35 PM
These are CASP edits. What they do is make items that people *already have* available for the other gender. They do not add SP content to the base game.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 8:36 PM
Ah, thanks. Now I think I need to add a Spooky Stuff flag on the mod. But, eeh, I don't think there is one yet.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 8:43 PM
I guess not, no. Maybe post in Site Issues and remind the admins to add one? But for your upload I think it's OK if you tell people in the post that they need the SP .. that's been the usual practice for things that have no proper categories (yet).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.