Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 3:48 AM
Omg I just finished my Moana cosplay and now a sims movie night? Yes please <3
Advertisement
Helptato
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 4:32 PM
So excited!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#28 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
I believe you're pointing at Canada. (For being Siberia's neighbour to the north, it's a much nicer place than you might suppose.) (Granted, this is July.)

Oh. Um. *points vaguely south west and hopes she's anywhere that's not 90+F and 100% humidity*

I wasn't able to make it to either movie. We've got to watch our bandwidth the rest of the month and Netflix isn't kind to bandwidth. I did stop by the chat but had missed Lilo & Stitch. (I figured I could still listen to everyone talk about the movie!) Then I kind of took a nap, that turned into a sleep, and woke up when the other movie would have been almost over. So.. bleh.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#29 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:16 AM
How many people made the gathering? Was it worth doing again? I don't really watch movies otherwise I'd have tried to join one of them.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Tartan McBadgerface
#30 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 4:18 PM
I really enjoyed it, thanks for holding the movie night I was away for Lilo & Stitch, but got back in time to watch Fantastic Beasts with the husbandface and then tune in for Moana. I probably wouldn't have watched it otherwise, but it was totally worth it!
Instructor
#31 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:54 PM
I was there for Moana. I enjoyed it. I cried so much.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#32 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
How many people made the gathering? Was it worth doing again? I don't really watch movies otherwise I'd have tried to join one of them.

I wasn't actually there but I did pop in the chat last night to see how things had gone and saw a mention of doing it again next month. (The 19th I think? But don't quote me because I could be wrong and even if I'm right things change.)
Icy Spicy
#33 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:03 AM
I was there for Lilo and Stitch and thoroughly enjoyed it! Couldn't be there for Moana because I fell asleep. Would love if this can become a monthly event!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:09 PM
I missed both because Mom thought I needed to get out of my comfort zone so she dragged me halfway around the earth on the lousiest vacation ever and I had no internet access and absolutely zero privacy.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones

Not sure how many people. I'm sorry, I sure didn't pay too much attention to the side bars. It was definitely worth doing again.
Better if you have seen the movies before though, if I'm honest, as the chat does move a bit quickly and can distract a bit from the movie.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#36 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:11 PM
Well! I TOTALLY missed this one!... forgot to order the DVDs. Can't stream anything except fish in the boonies....
Alchemist
#37 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 12:10 PM
awww I missed it!!!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#38 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 3:15 PM
Thanks everyone who made it out! I've set a tentative date of August 19th for the next movie night, since we had a lot of requests to do it again. Stay tuned for a news post with date confirmation and movie choices!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Page 2 of 2