Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FFCC Sephiroth's Hair**UPDATED

by mio0331 Posted 6th Jul 2010 at 1:13 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2013 at 5:29 AM by mio0331 : corrected poly counts!!!! sorry!

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 9:18 PM
Great job!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:48 PM
WOW, awesome!!!! Kinda reminds me of Gojyo from Saiyuki hair too. Thank you. =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
I can't wait for your new uploads!!! =D I've been debating if Sims 3 is worth buying. :/ I like updated, current games, which is why I'm thinking to get it; but ohhhh, downside is there aren't many cool downloads like Sims 2. XD There are no Sephy or any of my favorite characters from animes and movies. LOL! Because it's still new. O.o So hmmm... *debates*

TS3 looks fun especially the world adventures(even though they seem to have put some wrong information about the countries...).
I'm sure TS2 took long enough to be at this fun level, so even if you bought TS3 now and you don't like it, you might end up liking it in future, but it's up to you
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#29 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
There are no Sephy or any of my favorite characters from animes and movies. LOL! Because it's still new. O.o So hmmm... *debates*

Well, I'm making loads of FF sims for TS3 ;P

And I'd like to ask mio0331, if you'd be willing to give your permission for converting your Seph and Cloud's hairs for TS3.
Seriously, these hairs are the best versions I've ever seen around, amazing work.
Inventor
#30 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:46 PM
I sure hope someone is going to or has converted this for sims 3, Sephiroth has been my hubby in the sims since sims 1 since I could never think of anyone better suited for me lol. This hair is awesome and as far as nekkid Sephys go if you want him to have clothes try CrabOfDoom's outfits here:

http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=10364.0
Instructor
#31 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 4:13 PM
Oh wow... I saw the photo of the toddler Sephiroth and squee'd like a freaking fangirl ( haha! ) This is a must have for me. The detail is spot on. Thanks so much for sharing

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 12:07 AM
Female version or for ts3? <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 10:54 AM
>YunaStar hello, I don't have plan to make female version of it but Ariska is working on TS3 versions of Sephiroth and Cloud with my hairs
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 12:17 PM
Awesome Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 1:35 AM
PURE Genius!
Banned
THANKS POST
#36 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 11:54 AM
Pity it is not as long as it should be. I like it so much still
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:59 PM
So I got The Sims 3 for Xmas and I LOVE it!!! =D It's great! But sadly it's VERY slow on my old computer. Like...REALLY slow. :/ So I will have to wait until I get a better computer that can handle that game with all its graphics on high and still run faster. But anyways, it feels like an eternity before Sephiroth's outfit comes. :$ I hope it'll be as realistic as possible. XD And I thought...how fun it would be if someone made Sephiroth's Dissidia outfit. O.o I always liked the silk sashes on that one and his belt. :3 Who would've thought Sephy could be so damn sexy AND stylish? Ha, ha!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 8:02 AM
>Edorenel I'm happy to hear you finally got TS3 and you like it!
I wish I could move on to Sephiroth outfit but guess what !? am still working on Reno's hair(+_+). Oh well, when I get new PC with a good graphic card in few years time, I will try TS3!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 5:51 AM
I love you!!!! ♥♥ I've been waiting to find Sephiroth's hair like the one you made for so long!!!! I can't believe i idn't fin it earlier ):
Anyway, amazing!!!! You are my new god!!! xDDDD Well...Sephiroth is, but you're my second favourite god (??) :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 2:03 AM
This is the best sephiroth hair I have ever seen! I wonder why it wasn't picked/featured... anyway thank you for sharing this! Now I just need to find a good mesh for his clothes, that hasn't been deleted. -insert furious sim thought bubble-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 3:48 PM
I'm glad they are good enough to be here to share with you all
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 10:04 PM
Excellent! Job Well Done! Sephiroth Lives!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:09 PM
EXCELLENT hair! But can I ask where you took Sefiroth sim? It is BEST Sefiroth of all that I saw!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 3:54 PM
The Sephiroth sim is made by me using default replacement technique
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 3:39 PM
Omg Thank You! <3
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:30 AM
Default Sims 3
Can someone upload this as converted for Sims 3? My friend won't play Sims 3 with me without it xD
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:20 AM
Handsome hair of a handsome villain! :lovestruc This is why I LOVE Sephiroth and why he is my favorite villain of all time!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd May 2013 at 2:29 PM
Thanks ever so much for making this hair. Its the one thing I couldn't do on my Sephiroth Sim so I abandoned the project.

So happy that you made this as I really struggled to make hair. My Sephy can now be complete. Great job
THANKS POST
#49 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 9:45 AM
thank
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YunaStar
Female version or for ts3? <3

I AGREE! I want this hair for a FEMALE sim, too! It is too sexy to let the men keep it all for themselves!
Page 2 of 3