Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 3:51 PM
I like to make my sims hook up with random NPC charecters or deleting the parents of a child sim and seeing how long they last on a empty lot with only a garden and a sleepingbag and if they even think to harvest the plants. The children never harvest anything....
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#27 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by auddygirl4100
I like to make my sims hook up with random NPC charecters or deleting the parents of a child sim and seeing how long they last on a empty lot with only a garden and a sleepingbag and if they even think to harvest the plants. The children never harvest anything....

That's because children can't garden, so starvation is a guarantee with that scenario.

Unless, of course, you use a children can garden mod. In which case, if they're too stupid to grab an apple, it's probably for the best to cull them early.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 5:37 PM
I honestly like creating sims and sometimes building besides actually playing.
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
That's because children can't garden, so starvation is a guarantee with that scenario.

Unless, of course, you use a children can garden mod. In which case, if they're too stupid to grab an apple, it's probably for the best to cull them early.

I use that type of mod for this scenario. Forget where I got it. But I have one. So yes, they are stupid
One Minute Ninja'd
#30 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by auddygirl4100
I use that type of mod for this scenario. Forget where I got it. But I have one. So yes, they are stupid

Well, in their defense, you should understand that just because you put a mod in allowing them to garden, doesn't mean you gave them the knowledge that they could garden. In other words, you placed a mod that will allow them to complete, albeit by pulling a Gumby, a task the game told them they can't do. So, unless you direct them to do a Gumby and get the apple, the don't "know" they can pick that apple. Still, the survival of the fittest should still rule.
Instructor
#31 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I never tire of making sims fat. Never my lovingly hand-crafted sims, but I always make the EA ones fat. 2-ways I usually do it:
1. Throw Party, and they'll bring food. Spam the "Call to Meal Guests" option and watch the guests get fatter before your very eyes.
2. Use a Harbinger of Obesity. This is a sim that gets invited to parties, and she makes it a point to bring a ton of meals to the party which she personally delivers to each guest. Of course, they are always compelled to eat it because sims just can't say "no" to food. Done? Here, have another!

It's a lot more fun when the food is spoiled. I'm amused when they make faces and say, "eew" and "yuck", but yet have no self-control and can't stop eating. "Silly sim, if it's so disgusting, why do you keep eating it?!"
Even though I've done it a million times, it still amuses me. I kind of think the Harbinger of Obesity way is more fun.

A lot of my really pretty sims have a bit of chub, I think they're all beautiful. 8( sigh sigh sigh
Instructor
#32 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 10:50 PM
Oh, and for the OP, I've always loved playing with genetics. It's so much fun examining my sims kids to see which traits they received from which parent, and Hjadkgkalgkslgvv idk dude, the concept of two things mixing into a new thing has always been really appealing to me.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 2:29 PM
Making a happy and cute family then destroy it and kill everyone in the end.
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleFlower123
is their anyone with ideas that make the game more fun?

I usually like to either..
1.Build a house for my Sims.
2. Play around with C-A-S.
3. Start a new save, and start from the bottom up with one Sim.
4. Just decorate my Sims' homes more than I normally would.
or
5. Grab an empty world from The Exchange and build houses in it, and then move a truck-load of Sims into them, and switch from house-to-house!
Scholar
#35 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 12:24 PM
I discovered I like using Traveler to connect my families that were apart before. Now they can call eachother even if in distant towns or invite them over for the weekend.
Theorist
#36 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
A lot of my really pretty sims have a bit of chub, I think they're all beautiful. 8( sigh sigh sigh

Of course! I've never said chubby can't be beautiful. I'm living proof that a bit of chub is beautiful.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 6:26 PM
I love building and CAS probably more than actually playing the game! LOL
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 2:35 AM
I love gardening, alchemy, science, and collecting anything (gems, metals, rocks you get the jist)
Field Researcher
#39 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 2:40 AM
I make a family, and a story, and I play. Then i delete it within a week. I have a terrible attention span
Scholar
#40 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Belisama Hemlock?

Gollum--LOL!

I don't know about you, but. She turned out to be one of the hottest sims in Bridgeport (which isn't that hard.)

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Page 2 of 2