Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 11:36 PM
What NPC , Maxis PreCreated Neighbor, or Townie do you most want to murder?
Gah... I can understand the French Maid is okay, but Mrs.CrumppleBottom is #1 on my 'Most Want To Kill List'. You know, Everytime i see her she lecures me, And sometimes It says i can prank her but my sims won't walk over and prank her, THEN she gives me another Lecure... I also hate the Streakers because they always interupt a social activity me and other sim(s) are doing.
Just this morning I made my Cloud Strife drive his camaro and he woudn't drive to another comunity lot because he kept getting out and being Lecured by you know who, even if i X out the interaction at the top left hand screen it happens anyway.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 8:26 AM
The Coach from Uni is annoying as hell. Seriously, I x out his "work out" cue with the same passion I would use if I were to punch him in the face.
LEAVE MY SIMS ALONE. THEY WORK OUT WHEN I TELL THEM TO.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 11:04 AM
Definitely Mrs Crumplebottom. She always ruins the best dates. From dream date to flaming bags of poo... how annoying
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 3:41 PM
I hate the way Mortimer Goth always comes running into my Sims' houses uninvited and slaps or insults my sims, making them cry. WHY DOES HE DO THIS????

My second choice for most hated is the nanny. She's ugly as hell and often mean to my child sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 4:04 PM
Well, Mortimer doesn't bother me since sevral of my sims started a relationship with him, So he only creates havok on the neighbors, He stops by and says hello to all my sims now. Huh, I play University but my computer is slow so I uninstall it often then reinstall it when i want to play it.... But i haven't seen the coach yet. I aslo have the University Life Collection pack which installs Ikea SP , Teenstyle SP, and University on one disc at he same time, That may be the problem. But i do hate another person, Brandi ( something ), She's a premade neighbor that comes aroud alot and She is Ugly as hell too. And she likes to pis my sims off.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 2:10 PM Last edited by Liekomgz : 30th Dec 2009 at 7:10 PM.
Mrs. CrumppleBottom, the coach from Uni, and the uni mascots. =P they get on my nerves!
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 2:51 PM
Marsha Bruenig. Or whatever the name of that little girl is. I am infinitely grateful I haven't seen her since I installed BV. But that's ebcause of another problem: Instead of bringing her home from school, all my sim kids only bring home vacationers. Like Pong King. And Opal Raymond. Sims that they will NEVER SEE AGAIN.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:29 PM
Uni Coach!! so annoying!
Uni streakers! they get very old after awhile
Uni mascots! ugh! even when i say go home, they show up a couple hours later!
The pickpocket is annoying also..
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 8:03 PM
The Cow Mascots, they have ruined several romances due to the fact that they flirt with various sims, causing break ups if the sim in love with the flirted sim is in the same room.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blooper Reel
The Cow Mascots, they have ruined several romances due to the fact that they flirt with various sims, causing break ups if the sim in love with the flirted sim is in the same room.

Exactly. My sim recently fell victim to one evil mascot's flirt and lost her boyfriend. Ugh, how I loathe them.

And I also don't like nannies, they're stupid and useless.
#11 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Atlantima
I hate the way Mortimer Goth always comes running into my Sims' houses uninvited and slaps or insults my sims, making them cry. WHY DOES HE DO THIS????

My second choice for most hated is the nanny. She's ugly as hell and often mean to my child sims.
For the former, a question: Have the victems in this interaction recently used the telescope in the daytime? If yes, that`s why.

For the latter: Try forcibly aging her down to a Teen with cheats. She`ll still be a Nanny, but she`ll be much nicer-LOOKING. I`m not sure, but I think my Teen Nanny is smarter as a Teen, too. She certainly *seems* to be much *nicer* now; I aged her down in retaliation for picking on one of my former-NPC playable Sims [my first Sims` first mailman, who got talked into moving in], and she`s behaved much better ever since.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Typical
#12 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:50 PM
Grrr... stupid coach. If I want my sims fat, I want 'em fat! Don't just walk into my sim's Dorm whilst he's doing an assignment and make him work out! Grrr...
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 11:08 AM
Mrs Crumplebottom :D

You CanĀ“t Trust Vampires... Trust Me.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 11:27 AM
Uni streakers. Mostly because they are SO ugly! Stuart Ying? seriously i dont even want to see your FACE naked, much less the rest of you. ick.

nannies annoy me when they are making jello forever while my kid is in his crib screaming with a dirty diaper. Or they're playing with a skill toy and she wisks them away to take a bath when they don't need one at all. Honestly I sorta wish she would do nothing at all. Just be an adult body there when i'm not so my kid(s) dont get taken away. The only things she does are pointless: making beds, making jello, giving unneeded baths. wow, thanks. i think it would be more fun and just the same amount of help if i had a blonde teen sim who made out with her boyfriend on the couch the whole time. :D

I rarely see Ms. Crumplebottom, I must be lucky. And I never try to interact with her. Any attempt at interection (even pranking) causes her to immdiately notice you and come over and lecture and you cant do anything about it.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thatsong64
nannies annoy me when they are making jello forever while my kid is in his crib screaming with a dirty diaper. Or they're playing with a skill toy and she wisks them away to take a bath when they don't need one at all. Honestly I sorta wish she would do nothing at all. Just be an adult body there when i'm not so my kid(s) dont get taken away. The only things she does are pointless: making beds, making jello, giving unneeded baths. wow, thanks. i think it would be more fun and just the same amount of help if i had a blonde teen sim who made out with her boyfriend on the couch the whole time.

You should try "lobonanny"-hack at MATY, that makes nannies more useful

Most UNI npc's are really annoying... Ok, all of them. If I didn't have Visitor Controller in my game, there would be more dead sims at Uni. Gypsy also bugs me to death when she doesn't leave the lot! But VC helps with her aswell