Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:16 PM
Default Control the Water Level?
I wanted to know if there is a way to raise or lower the water level of the neighbourhood. I actually tried to find something over the interwebs but still unsuccessful. I want to raise the Water level in my neighbourhood and I don't want to use SC4 and have to go throught the entire 'hood reconstruction.

Any Idea? :/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 5:31 PM
Actually, the only known possible way is to use SC4 and create a new neighborhood and transfer it to TS2. So your outa luck, But i guess i was no help in the start. Anyway, unless you put all houses and lot into te bin and create a new neighborhood then put the lots and houses back down, You'll have to use SC4.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 7:41 PM
Or if you have freetime you could try using the modifyneighborhoodterrain cheat to raise the level of all the land in the neighbourhood.
#4 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 8:27 PM
There ***IS*** a way to raise [or lower] the water level of a neighborhood. Mootilda is researching that very thing, and has posted some of the details in a Research & Development thread. At the moment, however, it isn`t *easy* to do, as it requires opening the neighborhood package in SimPE and finding the right value to edit.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 11:31 PM
I was pretty sure it was possible. Knowing Mootilda is trying to hack this, it's very interesting. Sadly, I got bored and decided to use SC4 instead. But I'm looking foward Mootilda work!

Thank you.
#6 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 7:01 PM
You`re welcome!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank