Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 12:32 AM
First Person Mod?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLqV_9lkzU

I found this on Youtube and wondered if this was an actual mod that can't be found anywhere. Was there ever a mod that allowed the player to view the world in first person of their sims?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 1:07 AM
This is a question for the WCIF forum, that I'm pretty sure is mentioned prior to posting a new thread. I don't think a mod like that exists, but you never know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosesforme17
This is a question for the WCIF forum, that I'm pretty sure is mentioned prior to posting a new thread. I don't think a mod like that exists, but you never know.

I asked someone over at The Simmers Club and then apparently found an old thread that sort of confirms there was something once out to the public. Still unsure and more research is needed.
Scholar
#4 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:08 PM
Actually I do remember a mod just like that. It would position the camera at level with the selected Sim's eyes...but where would it be?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:35 PM
There's a camera mod here, but I'm not sure how you can access it, as the forums are temporarily down. I hope I helped anyway ;P