Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:18 PM
Default tool for modding objects
Maybe this isn't new, than sorry for wasting your space and time - but maybe somebody is happy about this link:

http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3Tool...php?topic=259.0

Because I'm waiting so impatiently for objects but I'm no creator, only a player ...

Hoffnung ist nicht die Gewissheit dass etwas gut ausgeht, sondern dass es Sinn macht, egal wie es ausgeht. (W.Havel)
- I try to translate - who finds errors can keep them ;-) :
"Hope is not being sure for a good end, but that it has sense, whatever comes."
Pic by ebekastein @ yahoo.co.uk
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:06 PM
Right now, I'm trying to make a poster that will max out all the chef points, but I'm having some difficulties. I got the poster working fine, but I'm not so great on the Pie Menus with Sims 3. I always go on Simlogical everyday to see updates for tools. Theirs people out their that are using 'em! Like me. The Object Cloner saves a lot of stress the using S3PE and postal together.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:24 PM
Wes is working on meshing tools, when he perfects them, we can make new objects and everything.
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:37 PM
While I am working on a meshing tool, and have had some success, it is not ready for release. Once I get all the bugs and limitations I can find fixed I will release it.

In the meantime, the object cloner is mentioned works well, and will be the starting point for making any objects that are not replacement meshes.

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.