Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 3:47 AM
Default WCIF Tuxedos, masculine suits and TS2 prince outfits for women?
I'm trying to build a drag club in my game since I realized there's not much of a nightlife in my town, and while I was able to find Venus Princess' dresses for men, I noticed that for all the CC female Sims have, there's...not much in the way of suits for women that actually have a masculine cut to them. (To be honest, there's a strange lack of business attire and suits for women compared to other outfits, but whatever.) I also remembered the awesome prince outfit from TS2, and while I have a version for males converted for TS3, I don't believe I've ever found one for females.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 9:19 AM
You're absolutely right--there is a serious lack of male cut clothes for women. I would love to get my hands on a princely outfit for females. It would work really well with an idea I have in mind.

Anyway, I did find this tux: http://dvdsims.blogspot.com/2012/12...-for-women.html

I'm still looking but you know, Tumblr is a surprising place to look for TS3 content that's off the beaten path (i.e. Google search immune). Happy hunting! ~ L.

EDIT: Try this thread too. It's not exactly what you're looking for but it may be helpful. Do keep in mind that some of these links are dead http://modthesims.info/t/456962
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 11:58 AM
I found a bunch of University Life clothes converted for ladies a while back...I'll try and see if I can find you a link. As for suits, the closest thing EA's made is this one from the Store.

You can also combine this modified jacket from University Life with these gender-converted slacks from Supernatural. You can get a pretty good suit by putting those together

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )