Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 3:33 PM
Default WCIF Donald Trump's hair?
I...I'm not sure what to write here.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 3:54 PM
Most anyplace except his head
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 10:55 PM
HAHAHA my thoughts exactly. I am curious as to WHY anyone would want what little bit of FUGLY hair that he has.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Persian
HAHAHA my thoughts exactly. I am curious as to WHY anyone would want what little bit of FUGLY hair that he has.

...not saying that I'd make a damn legacy out of the man, but I can think of a few fun things to do with a Donald Trump sim.

In all seriousness, I think maybe one of the EA hairs might come close. Goodness knows they can't do male hair right as it is.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoMontoya
...not saying that I'd make a damn legacy out of the man, but I can think of a few fun things to do with a Donald Trump sim.

My thoughts exactly. The Sims needs more Trump, and so does MTS's download page.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 4:10 PM
The SHADE, you guys.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 7:28 PM
I know there's a (hilariously faithful to the original) Donald Trump sim out for TS4 according to this tweet

That being said, I just checked and...yup. EA's got a few hairs that should work in the basegame, even if they're not 100% perfect.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st May 2016 at 11:44 PM
No replies for 29 days but oh well.... I just kept thinking "make the sims great again"
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd May 2016 at 4:03 PM
Trump's hair is... odd. This article has him in a really good silhouette so you can see it in it's full uniqueness (most photos only show the front). While part of his hair does the forward-combed yet squared thing on the front, the rest of it is combed back.

Since there's no one hair in the game that could fully recreate his, you'd have to pick and choose what you feel is the "essence of Trump's hair". If it's the forward comb part, there's the base game's combover (it should be next to the really long hair) or the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay huge combover from High End Loft Stuff. If you want the swept back part, there's the one that's next to the base game's "emo bangs".

Or you could just put him in a red and white ball cap and pretend it's one of his official campaign ones.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th May 2016 at 1:36 PM
Yeah sorry, I got distracted. I really wanna upload a The Donald Sim to MTS but I don't wanna bother creating...it. Maybe I'll create a Hillary Sim for if I ever want to act out my sadistic thoughts.

insert signature here
Alchemist
#11 Old 26th May 2016 at 2:32 PM
Maybe there's some type of cc which makes your sim able to wear a squirrel on the head, that should come close enough.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 11:44 PM
I would totally make a Trump but I can't seem to find a slider that creates a turkey neck for Dump, I mean Donald Trump. Ya no I'm not funny But I can't find anything that's quite like his hair Dramatic Trump Hair Blowing In the Wind <- Skip to 13:05, it's hilarious But I would also love to know if a similar version of his hair in the Sims 3 is found I also have plans for Donald > lol
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 10:40 AM
So I started on a Trump Sim, found out none of the hairs and skintones I had were nearly close enough, and gave up.

But the skintone might prove difficult. But if I can't find a good one, maybe I'm just gonna have to Make Pudding Great Again.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 3:11 PM
Update, day 253: Pudding still not great.

insert signature here
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 9:36 PM
Late Night hair - the one on the left
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 11:35 AM
No, not at all. I was looking for Donald Trump's hair(piece). That one looks too realistic.
See:

insert signature here
Alchemist
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 1:18 PM
Sadly, I don't know if any hair creator would want such a hairstyle in their portfolio

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
My thoughts exactly. The Sims needs more Trump, and so does MTS's download page.

Trump sim plus welfare career mod = lots of fun!!!

I've been looking for a Trump sim to dress as a derelict and put in a starter house. Though building a Hooverville type hovel would be even more fun to use with a Trump sim.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Maybe there's some type of cc which makes your sim able to wear a squirrel on the head, that should come close enough.

Would an orange squirrel-ish furry Trump shaped hat solve the problem???