Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:01 PM Last edited by whiteskunk247 : 23rd Jun 2010 at 10:39 AM.
Default Teen/Adult Romantic-Woohoo hack
Never mind-I found it.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:57 PM
Can you post it? I downloaded it and installed it in my mods folder and nothing showed up!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims_Lover
Can you post it? I downloaded it and installed it in my mods folder and nothing showed up!

Here's the link:

http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172921

It works great but lacks engagement and marriage between teens and YAs or Adults. Boyfriend/girlfriend level is as far as it goes.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:24 PM
That's for TS2. I want TS3 teen hack.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:34 PM Last edited by SchiZohybrid : 24th Jun 2010 at 4:35 PM. Reason: Engrish x(
The hack Whiteskunk247 linked to is for the Sims 3.
Read carefully so you find the download compatible with your game, and notice that the one for Ambitions is considered beta.

Well I can't look under the hood but nothing will erase the joy of gunning townies down in front of City Hall - suzetter
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 6:47 PM
Also note that this is a core mod. Won't work with awesomemod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 10:27 PM
Now if the proposal and marriage could be added. Maybe that's asking a bit much at present.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 11:30 PM
Default Not Working :(
Hey how come it ain't working anymore? My game crashes when I have it in my folder. And when I remove it the crashing stops. It's so irritating 'cuz it's got a lot of great things! >__<
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 2:06 AM
I use Twallen's Story progression & woohoo if I want teens to have relationships with adults. I also love the Master Controller. They are not core mods. They can be found here: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index..../10-nraas-mods/
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 1:44 PM
amc462000 ; Hi there! (: I clicked on the link that you posted up and I was so confused when I looked down at all the different mods! Which ones in particular do I need for a Teen to be able to get into a relationship with an Young Adult?
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 3:14 PM
I use Twallen's Story progression & woohoo if I want teens to have relationships with adults. You also need to download the tuning files which are linked within the descriptions. Then in-game, you can change the options to include teen-adult relationships etc.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 11:30 PM
Just to clarify : "The Woohooer" mod is the one that I suspect Shivanee is most interested in.

And as an aside : One doesn't need to download the tuning file to change the in-game options. You can do so with or without the extra package.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Scholar
#13 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 1:30 AM
Thank you for clarifying that about the tuning mods. I didn't want to leave anything out that might be necessary. :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 12:27 AM
can anyone give me the file? i can't access the site. ..
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 4:33 AM
Default The Answer to the Question that Everyone's Been Asking
I found a really awesome teen/ya/adult/elder romance, relationships, marriage, engagement, woohoo and try for baby mod, all in one between all different age groups. Link can be found here --> | http://modthesims.info/d/285646 | on top of that; it is in fact a legitimate mod!!
ENJOY!!!
NOTE: YOU WOULD NEED FREETIME AND NIGHTLIFE EXPANSIONS
Mad Poster
#16 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 5:21 AM
@Zephanin - A legitimate TS2 mod, perhaps, although it appears to have been abandoned by its creator over nine years ago. I think one of us is on the wrong section of the message boards...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 9:01 AM
For God's sake, stop resurrecting threads that haven't been active in years.