Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 4:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets
Sims can neither sleep nor woohoo on holiday
When trying to woohoo or sleep in China my sims just stand dumbly around the object (whether it is a shower or a bed, it doesn't matter) until I reset one of them, because the action can't be cancelled. When trying to woohoo in bed, I can do this only by getting them to cuddle, they woohoo but they get permanently stuck in the animation.

First thing I tried is resetting all of the furniture.
I then tried selling and buying new furniture.
I then followed the FAQ (deleted .package files and mods, cleared cache), but all to no avail.

This has never been a problem for me with this or any other of my sim families. The only significant things that have happened to the family since their last holiday are; a new member (via a marriage), one sim converted to a vampire, they hired a butler. This is also the first time the entire family have come on holiday rather than just one or two members.

I have the following expansion packs: World Adventures, High-End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Late Night, Outdoor Living Stuff, Generations, Pets, Supernatural
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 3:14 PM
Bumping again.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 6:01 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

And...the result of the 3rd step?
What patch version is the base game on at this time?