Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:21 AM
no garden career
My sim lives in moonlight falls and there is no where to join the garden career not in town or the paper or the pc any ideas? also when I go to the commonwealth court there is a nrass when I click careers there are careers-86, general, homemaker, show debugging-false, total reset will reset all setting to their turning defaults can someone please explain what these are and how to work them if I can Thanks in advance paintwithjoy.
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:14 AM
Gardening is a profession that should show up either at town hall (or I believe you can register for it by phone?) once your sim has some skill points in gardening. is this a brand-new sim with no skill points in anything? If so, try looking for the gardening job once they hit level 2 or 3.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 3:19 PM
Yeah, what spladoum said. Once you've got at least one skill point in gardening, you can use your phone to select 'jobs and professions' which should have a 'register as self employed...' option, from which you can choose 'gardener', then your Sim high tails it to City Hall.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 9:33 PM
sorry forgot to mention that my sim is at level 5 in garden career.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 9:40 PM
Like we said, it's via the phone. Mobile phone, not sure about landlines.
One Minute Ninja'd
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:43 PM
It should be at City Hall/Register as Self employed/Gardener (or painter, sculptor, writer, or angler, if your sim has skill points in those areas)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 1:00 AM
Do you have Ambitions installed ?