Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 4:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Certain mods aren't found by the Sims 3?
Hello,
I recently downloaded quite a few mods from here, and put them in the right folder as the tutorials for that show, but I have a problem.
When the notification about mod scripts comes up, some of the package files aren't there!
This is annoying, because I was looking forward to using said mods.
Please help!!!!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 7:53 PM
That listing is at is says for Scripting Mods (custom codes C#) only and will load when you start a new town or load a save. Other type of mods that consist of Overriding existing core elements (Tuning Mods), Objects and Custom CAS outfit/hair/makeup, sliders, etc. are loaded when you start the game from your desktop.

The only way to tell if such mod is "working" in your game setup, is to test those out in the game. Scripting mods however, some work on the background and some requires an object to activate, which should be well documented by the creator.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stevset
That listing is at is says for Scripting Mods (custom codes C#) only and will load when you start a new town or load a save. Other type of mods that consist of Overriding existing core elements (Tuning Mods), Objects and Custom CAS outfit/hair/makeup, sliders, etc. are loaded when you start the game from your desktop.

The only way to tell if such mod is "working" in your game setup, is to test those out in the game. Scripting mods however, some work on the background and some requires an object to activate, which should be well documented by the creator.

Thank you!!! I realised that those mods are working! Thanks again