Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 5:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Some Accessories Suddenly Not Showing Up In Gameplay?
Hey all. Out of no where, some accessories will show up in Create A Sim but when I save the sim in CAS and go back to actual gameplay, it either shows up as an EA item ( specifically a pair of CC dior glasses will show up as generic round sunglasses ) or just doesn't show up, period but shows up in their icon ( specifically simsimi and the77sim snapback hat that shows up fine in CAS then just isn't on their head when I hit accept ). Nothing changed and nothing got deleted as far as I know, but nothing I do will make these things show up correctly and i've tried redownloading the files, taking out all CC then putting it back in, everything. Has this ever happened to anyone or does anyone know how to fix it? I'm a sim story writer and need these items for pictures.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:08 AM
As of right now, a lealilith necklace ( 90s multiple accessories to be exact ) is now showing up as a pair of earrings with a crystal in the middle instead of the 3+ necklaces it's supposed to be. Still no ideas?