Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 4:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Hair shows up as a bald head in Bodyshop
I use the game on my laptop primarily for testing CC and recolouring hair, but since I got a new laptop, I've been having problems with Bodyshop in that there are a few hairs I've downloaded that just show up as a bald head. I deleted all the cache files and thumbnail files, and it shows up fine in CAS, so it's not a problem with the mesh or recolours. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I do most of my recolouring while waiting for the game to load, it's going to be very annoying if I can't use my laptop to do it any more.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 4:46 PM
Hmm. Are you using Bodyshop while the game is loading? That could certainly cause problems, with both programs trying to access the game files at once.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 5:17 PM
Nope. Actually, today was the first time in about a month that I ran the game and that was to see if the problem was still there in CAS.