Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:29 PM
Default Can teen act like adult?
As in topic.
I would love to have an adult/young adult sim which looks like teenager (with height and clothing). In TS2 there was insiminator I think,.
Thank you for any tips
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wampirencja
As in topic.
I would love to have an adult/young adult sim which looks like teenager (with height and clothing). In TS2 there was insiminator I think,.
Thank you for any tips

You can use a mod like Master Controller with Woohooer to allow teen sims to woohoo and become pregnant, but I'm not sure if you can have them opt out of school or have a career with other mods. I've never enable teen pregnancy but I have both mods in my game and they're really useful. If you do want to use these and enable teen pregnancy, you'll have to add teen maternity clothes to your game, otherwise they'll look like floating heads when they're pregnant.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:18 PM Last edited by shmovese : 14th Sep 2014 at 11:42 PM.
@K47H3R1N3 this is not what wampirencja was asking for! or is it?
@wampirencja: have you heard of sexysims2.com => go there to ask for the acting in their WCIF Section. not here. MTS has to concern about sponsoring and its a family friendly site.

looking like a teenager:
try a sim height slider like the one by cmarNYC Sim Height Slider to make the sim smaller and thus younger looking
clothing
also this is better asked in the WCIF Section of MTS. the research experts will have a lot ideas what clothings you may could wear then. (your sim )

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 5:09 AM
I just wish it waa teenage-looking but overall adult, so skipping school and such.
Thank you for the information tho
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wampirencja
I just wish it was teenage-looking but overall adult, so skipping school and such.

if you search for a certain mod e.p. < no visit school for teenager > or similar you should edit your title. "act like ..." is a poor choice of words in that case. be as precise as you can in the title to adress the most expertise searcher for certain mods

also: teenage looking - but overall adult? you can try to use the hight slider to make teens taller and thus more adult looking.
and do you want clothing for teens that look more "grown up"? ( instead of hello ktty tees)

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>