Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 11:36 PM
Default Aging NPC's?
I have a quick question. With freetime, there's the feature to age other sims your sim knows when they grow up. Well here's my question, I have Dirk Dreamer in a relationship with the papergirl. They are just too cute and I absolutely do not want to break them up. I want them to become adults together and raise a family. Since she's an NPC will she be able to be aged when he grows up with the freetime option?

P.S: Don't they look ADORABLE together? Much better than him and Lilith (who btw is in college and dating Alexander Goth)

(btw, I'm kind of new to posting and don't remember if pictures were allowed in the posts. so if they aren't i will take them down!)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 11:50 PM
LOL Lilith and Dirk were an amazing couple back in the days I played with pre-made Sims, and got decent looking offspring.
Anyway. When you send Dirk to study in University you can move the paper girl with him. Under the option of Moving students there are listed all the available teens. NPCs included, I think.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 11:55 PM
Since you can send them to college, I'd be willing to bet they will have the option of growing up when a sim with a good enough relationship with them grows up, but I'm not totally sure. You could always send them both to college before either grows up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 12:09 AM
@ Nalia for some reason I pictured Lilith with someone more like Alexander Goth. PLUS I needed the Goth family to continue on since I made Cass a Lothario (big mistake there, I figured after the divorce she'd be a Goth again!). And I didn't want to put him with Angela because I'm putting her with Don. So.. I one day saw him flirting with the paper girl and thought it was TOO cute!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 12:10 AM
Okay, I'll check the university tab and see if she's in there. I wasn't on planning on making them go to college, but if it ages her, then I will ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 12:24 AM
Okay just checked in my college and yeah I can send her through there so if the aging thing doesn't give me the option i won't save and will just send them to college together ^_^

thanks both of you!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karrie85
@ Nalia for some reason I pictured Lilith with someone more like Alexander Goth. PLUS I needed the Goth family to continue on since I made Cass a Lothario (big mistake there, I figured after the divorce she'd be a Goth again!). And I didn't want to put him with Angela because I'm putting her with Don. So.. I one day saw him flirting with the paper girl and thought it was TOO cute!

Now that you are hooking Angela with Don make her suffer. Never liked her.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
Now that you are hooking Angela with Don make her suffer. Never liked her.

lmao I'm like a huge Lilith fan over Angela. So her little romance with Dustin just ain't going to work out. She's Don's now!!! wahahaha! LOL

But yeah I can't wait to make Lilith a Goth ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 3:50 AM
You know, of course, that Alexander seems to prefer other boys' company, as Lucy Burb has a tendency to stay very "close" to her female friends, right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:17 AM
LOL never noticed that.