Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 3:11 AM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Oct 2010 at 9:49 AM.
Default My Halloween Greeting to Everyone
Happy Halloween to all members, guests, staff and moderators, and site helpers. Have a safe and happy Halloween to all.

Please feel free here to post your "Halloween Greeting" to any members or simmers you wish.

Click on the attach picture for a "Larger" view of my Halloween Greeting to all.
Screenshots

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 4:15 AM
I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. ~Author Unknown

Happy Halloween!

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 5:44 AM
All my supernatural sims say "Happy Halloween!". Except for the zombie, which says: "mfffmgthb!" Which translate into: "Happy FreeCandy Day!"

"I love you, but I've had too many meatballs!"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 2:47 AM
What a cool picture! Happy Halloween to you, too, Simonut! All of those things came with the games -- none of them are custom content?

Oh, I re-read what you posted and realized that you didn't actually say that it all comes with the game. I guess I just thought that. Some of it must be custom content, but it's sure neat looking. Looks like a pretty scary lot!

Love it, just love it!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:28 PM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Oct 2010 at 9:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simsane
What a cool picture! Happy Halloween to you, too, Simonut! All of those things came with the games -- none of them are custom content?

Oh, I re-read what you posted and realized that you didn't actually say that it all comes with the game. I guess I just thought that. Some of it must be custom content, but it's sure neat looking. Looks like a pretty scary lot!

Love it, just love it!

Simsane happy you love the picture, no there are no custom contents on that lot at all,
those objects and so much more choices come from the "Happy Holiday"stuff. It have so many different objects for so many variety of holidays, even some holidays you would be surprise is there. I think it is a must have sims 2 stuff pack to add to your game lots of fun things.

Inventor
#6 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 10:39 PM
Happy Halloween to everyone! I'm sitting here as we "speak" in my costume, waiting for the sun to go down so I can greet Trick-Or-Treat-ers. (Hey, even if all I end up doing tonight is staying home and handing out candy, I'm still gonna dress up! Gotta celebrate my fave holiday somehow!)
:cylon:

Does anyone else wish there was a "costumed" or supernatural smiliey (lke a zombie or alien) available here at the moment?
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 12:02 AM

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 4:14 AM
Happy Halloween!!!! Well we've seen the last of our trick-or-treaters because we're out of candy. Our street was flooded with kids due to multiple sightings of a "spectre"...and word spread fast, so there were kids from several streets over sneaking around to get a peek at a "real ghost". She was wrapped in a white shroud and looked frightful with her long stringy black hair and dead face, creeping around where they least expected her and even emerging from the fog in the neighbor's frontyard graveyard. The screams were delightful! And now it's time for the spectre to treat her sims to their long-awaited Halloween festivities.

Happy Haunting boys and ghouls! <BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!>

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 11:32 PM
@Kailacat: That's so creative! And thanks to Simonut for starting this thread! I know Halloween was, like, 2 days ago, but I didn't celebrate it. All I did was eat all the candy I bought at my house. Luckily, no kids trick-or-treat on my "street," since my "street" is technically a freeway.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 10:13 AM Last edited by Lumynez : 5th Nov 2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling
Default Mountain High Halloween
"How do you do?" in a deep Romanian accent, "So it's that time of the year again, All Hallow's Eve... Delightful. Several treats came by our house, running amok, but they were too fast for the elders to catch. An old Romanian tradition is for the little devils to go house to house and we feed them cakes and candies, so they will be easier to catch the next year.

@Kailacat, that is an awesome picture for the holiday, sweet indeed.
@Lavaster, being next to the highway never stopped us when I was young.. of course the horse and buggy were still around back then
@stygia2002, were you dressed like that ghost or was it one of your SIM neighbors?
@anothereyjana, indeed, we can never have too many smilies that look like monsters... And that gave me an idea what to be next year, A smiley, wearing a vampire costume... eh?

Happy Halloween All !!! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 6:26 PM
I do not celebrate halloween at all, but I love to see what people who celebrate do, like the pumpkins and costumes!

Also, nice pictures!

Happy [late] Halloween!
Scholar
#12 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 8:58 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my picture! I posted the picture seconds before I left to go trick-or-treating with my friends, which was tons of fun!
Happy Belated Halloween!

tumblr
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 9:10 PM
i love eeing all the pictures. There so creative!

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madelinep/

[{call me maddie}]
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 3:51 PM Last edited by stygia2002 : 7th Nov 2010 at 4:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lumynez
@stygia2002, were you dressed like that ghost or was it one of your SIM neighbors?
Happy Halloween All !!! :D

LOL...it was me...my neighbor talked me into dressing up and hiding in my backyard to jump out at his kids and my kids after they finished trick or treating, but when I took my dog out some kids were cutting through the park behind my house and saw me out there walking around and thought I was a real ghost...it didn't help that the park was "foggy" from my neighbor's group of fog machines he was using for his "foggy graveyard" he'd set up in his front yard. So I delayed my Halloween simming for a couple of hours and made some creepy appearances for all of the kids trying to get a look at the ghost. The only kids who *weren't* scared were my kids because they expect that kind of thing out of me at Halloween.

However, I did finally get to throw my Halloween costume bash for my sims.

Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stygia2002
LOL...it was me...my neighbor talked me into dressing up and hiding in my backyard to jump out at his kids and my kids after they finished trick or treating, but when I took my dog out some kids were cutting through the park behind my house and saw me out there walking around and thought I was a real ghost...it didn't help that the park was "foggy" from my neighbor's group of fog machines he was using for his "foggy graveyard" he'd set up in his front yard. So I delayed my Halloween simming for a couple of hours and made some creepy appearances for all of the kids trying to get a look at the ghost. The only kids who *weren't* scared were my kids because they expect that kind of thing out of me at Halloween.

However, I did finally get to throw my Halloween costume bash for my sims.

hahahaa I love it! :lovestruc This make me think of when I was a small child no one could not tell me I did not see a "Real" ghost. In the neigborhood, but later someone told us kids it was this neighbor who everyone call by the name of "Old Cat man."
because he was an elder at the time and had lots of cats.

But a very nice man, his children did not help matter much they added to the Halloween ghost story in the community. Years later I found out the ghost was Mr. Old Cat Man all dress up for Halloween. Lmao

Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 11:40 PM
@ Stygia2002: However, I did finally get to throw my Halloween costume bash for my sims...

I bought the SIMS2 Open for business, but my computer is like too weak to play anything past Sims2 University. I got Seasons to work, so I am happy enough. Only problem is that I don't have the Vampires. Which Expansion Pack has the Vampires? I see them referenced everywhere and I love the Undead, bwa ha ha ha haaa.

Sounds like you and your kids had fun, and having a neighbor with a fog machine can only make the festivities even better

A high elf with a Computer...
Scholar
#17 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 12:18 AM
NightLife has vampires included in it. It's only 1 EP after Uni.

tumblr