Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 7:29 PM
Default A day in your sims' life...
What sort of crazy things happen in your sims' everyday life?In mine nannies get mental breakdowns,pee themselves,drop asleep,sleep in my sims' bed,walk around my sims' home and can't leave,charge me for letting them sleep and play pool,its like they are living there but they are charging me for it...And the maid just lies in the hottub all day,even when there is work to do and on top of it he charges me for it

Anyway here are some pics showing their life

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 7:44 PM
The nannies can be pretty awful do you have her schedule to your sim's work schedule or just for now?

When I had quads the nannies would chase the babies with bottles until she peed herself. The one nice thing about quads is that the nanny never has time to goof off.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 7:46 PM Last edited by gabrielorie : 4th Nov 2010 at 8:17 PM.
I have her for both...My sim accidently had twins so i call them and choose ''just for now'' but she still still comes in time for work But this isn't about maids,its about wha happens in your sims' everyday life .
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 9:46 PM
My sims lead relatively normaler, less stinky lives...

The usual experiences of a sim's everyday life are:
-Fun need failure
-Couch-lounging
-Making Berry Pie
-Raking leaves
-Throwing parties
-Painting
-Skill book studying (whether it's the new ones from AL, or the base game books)

Each sim will go through 3 or 4 of these every day.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Inventor
#5 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 3:20 AM
I had to ban nannies from my game because my blood pressure would go through the roof when my sims used them. I just don't have any patience for over-the-top STUPID sims in my game. There is a lobonanny mod, I think from maty that is supposed to help. I personally never found a mod to make me feel better about nannies.

For a while, I had friends or family of the soon to pop pregnant sim move in with the sim/family to help take care of the babies and toddlers. Then I had live-in nannies I created in CAS that I used all over my hood to help with the kids. Then I went back to having friends move in. I don't even let many of my sims have kids and it was still exhausting when I did.

Now I just age the kids up and skip the annoying nanny and other frustrating baby/toddler stuff.

On a daily basis, my sims can expect to have to work in the garden and make new friends when they aren't learning skills.

Oh, and for the sims that have produce to harvest, they can expect to drink a lot of pepper punch in their lifetime so they can stay up all night and do stuff like make craftables, entertain friends, cook group meals for hours to put in their inventories and spend some time being amazed and thanking me endlessly for the variety of community lots I've made to keep them entertained after they have caught up with their chores.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 3:28 AM
Here's what happened in a day of the Dreamer home:

Crazy things like that tend to happen in my game. Sims overworking themselves, causing fires, cheating, and of course, the ones that go into mental breakdown. Did I mention I work my sims so hard sometimes they forget to shower? hahahaha
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 10:14 AM
Twins run rampant in my Strangetown, so the nannies go through hell when they're called in while the parents are either working or just catching up on some very needed sleep. It's pretty much a given that the poor nanny's going to wet herself at some point, especially with the more active twins.

The nannies' bathroom accidents are THE most popular pieces of gossip around, no matter how long it's been. (Loki and Nervous are especially bad about oversharing that little bit of gossip XD)