Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 2:27 AM
Default Wtf just happened?
I really dunno what just happened About 2 sim days ago i invited the headmaster for dinner and all was going well,but all of a sudden he literally just poofed out of there I invited him again for dinner today and as soon as he arrived he says that the house is not suited for such an institution Some wierd glitchy things have happened in this house such as guests poofing away,sims not returning from community lots (Forcing me to cheat)...So does anyone know a soloution?

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 3:23 AM
If I were you I would move my Sims to another house and nuke the lot.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 3:44 AM
I can't destroy the house,i spent a while making it What if i just moved out of it and moved back in again,will that solve it?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 3:52 AM
I don't know, you can try. But it is weird that guests are gone and your Sims are not coming from the community lots back; and if it is only this single lot interferring with your game, then I am afraid in the end you will have to say Bye bye.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 4:30 AM
Wow nice lot! It looks like a mini-park to me.

On-Topic: You can try patching your game and see if it helps.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 5:07 AM
Please follow the Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: Game Help FAQ