Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 7:58 PM
Default Double Deluxe
You know how sims 2 double deluxe comes with sims 2 base game,nightlife and celebration stuff is there any other sims 2 games that are like that???
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 8:17 PM
I've noticed that here (in Denmark) a lot of the Sims 2 expansions and stuffpacks are starting to come out in compilations of 1 exp + 2 stuff packs. I can only imagine these packs are being released everywhere else too. Also, there seems to be a significant discount on these packs

Hi, I'm Camilla, and I'm a Sims 2 addict!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 8:18 PM
I'm pretty sure you can only get stuff packs in those combo packs now. I know there's a Best of Business one. Comes with the base game, Open for Business,H&M Fashion Stuff, and The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff.

Not sure what the others are..if there are others.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 8:25 PM
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/index.php?pid=pcgames

And you can also check wikipedia for the history of compilation releases: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Si....2C_and_add-ons
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 8:28 PM
thanks and with open for business do you get to own your own business like is it any good? and what about season?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 8:39 PM
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kgarrison
thanks and with open for business do you get to own your own business like is it any good? and what about season?

@kgarrison Hello, yes with "Open For Business" your sims get to run and own their own business, it can be a challenge, but it is fun. You can play a sims who already have their business in the game or start your own ( I would suggest a retail business it is a bit easy to run than a restaurant. )

"Season" is wonderful to have you get to see different seasons like winter, spring , fall and summer your sims can have a great time outdoor plus your sims get to plant their own food to eat and have apple trees. Also OFB and Seasons will give you more great building tools to you.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to sticky