Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 6:18 PM
Default unidentified image in package
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone could identify what this .dds file is:

It's in an as yet unaltered clone of the afBodyDressSheath_halter_egypt from WA.
It seems to be n DXT1 format. I've identified the other files as being present and correct, multiplier, specular, mask, overlay, bump, all in the expected formats.

Any idea's? (I did a normal clone, not a deep clone)
Screenshots

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 7:10 PM
This is the same as the "Clothing Ambient" .dds from this dress:

lavoieri.tumblr.com :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 7:13 PM
haha thanks I had just come back on to say I had found out what it was, thanks muchly though.

In the end I have decided to steer clear of using this package, it seems to be acting rather strangely...made some simple changes to the textures and it just completely went odd with the textures it was using, almost like it was using something from a completely different item. I did check the instances correlated with the comments in the mesh, which they did. (Also it's a lod1/lod1_1 package and I've had trouble getting those to work in the past).

Thanks again.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks