Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:39 PM Last edited by misukisu : 9th Apr 2012 at 4:47 PM. Reason: Solved the problem myself
Default Problems replacing VampireJuice mesh
Hi all,

I am trying make a new drink for vampires, but I just cannot replace the mesh.

CmoMoney was kind enough to teach me how to use his tool to replace the geostates (I'm using same mesh for all geostates). But... I don't know if I am doing something wrong, if there is something wrong in my mesh or if there is something wrong with this particular EA mesh.

I get this error when trying to import to S3PE:
Quote:
== START == Source: meshHelper-s3m2b Assembly: meshHelper-s3m2b, Version=1201.14.2319.41986, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null geoState 0 'ibuf' line has unexpected StartIndex 336; expected 0. at meshExpImp.Helper.Import.Import_IBUF_Geos(StreamReader r, MLOD mlod, Mesh mesh, Int32 geoStateIndex, IBUF ibuf) at meshExpImp.Helper.Import.Import_MeshGeoStates(StreamReader r, MLOD mlod, Mesh mesh, VRTF vrtf, Boolean isDefaultVRTF, IBUF ibuf) at meshExpImp.Helper.Import.Import_Mesh(StreamReader r, Mesh mesh, GenericRCOLResource rcolResource, MLOD mlod, IResourceKey defaultRK, Vertex[]& mverts, List`1& lverts) at meshExpImp.Helper.ImportForm.Import_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e) ----- == END ==

Of course I thought my mesh is a problem, but I also get this if I just import to blender and export right away.

I'd love someone else to try if you also get the same error? My mesh and the cloned VampireJuice are in the attachment.

--- EDIT ----

I don't need help after all. I was able to import to TSRW and edit my mesh there. I leave the thread here in case someone has the same problem.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:35 AM
Could you upload it to the site? The original Vampire Drink is getting boring.

"He who sleeps on the floor will not fall off the bed." -Robert Gronock
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#3 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:09 AM
You can find it at the link in her signature.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]