Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ktbcca
Thank you a million times HP for posting this technique. I made this sim tonight using it. I don't have a shot of her distorted look, but I'm sure you know it looked awful

Her head looks a little big in game, can't figure out why. Also, I'm still not set on her hair style and color, but otherwise I think she looks pretty awesome. She reminds me of Scarlet Johansson, so I named her Scarlet Johnson. :D

Beautiful work. Could you please upload her to modthesims?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:35 PM
Slipslop: Whaha, you sim's nose looks so retarded! xD But she looks great afterwards

ingeborgsk
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:42 AM
Dakota Ohme. I thought he was stay butt ugly, but he shaped out nicely.

Avant:

Après:
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:50 PM
I spend more time in CAS then actually playing because i want to!!

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Forum Resident
#80 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lo0p
Beautiful work. Could you please upload her to modthesims?

Well I sure could try. I've never uploaded anything so I'll work on it today!
Thank you!
Forum Resident
#81 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:02 PM
I have made four celebrity Sims but I am having real trouble getting screen shots of them for uploading. Any tips on how to get the Sim to stay still long enough and to be able to zoom in close enough to get a good shot. As soon as I have done that I will have a go at uploading, Alyssa Milano, John Travolta, Scarlett Johannsen and Michael Weatherley (Navy NCIS).
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:33 PM
Lostaccount, I'd really like to get that file from you as well... Seriously, I bow to your CAS skills.
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ktbcca
Well I sure could try. I've never uploaded anything so I'll work on it today!
Thank you!

Thanks, that's very kind of you

By the way, I tried this the other day and here's what I came up with:

Before:

After:

She looked like Liv Tyler to me so that's what I named her :D
Forum Resident
#84 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:12 AM
lo0p- Scarlet is up for download at my livejournal, link is in my sig.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:44 AM
lo0p- I like the end result there... the mouth kinda reminds me of Annie Lennox (one of my all-time faves )
#86 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
lo0p- I like the end result there... the mouth kinda reminds me of Annie Lennox (one of my all-time faves )

Word!

I don't know why but most of my sims either end up looking like Meryl Streep or Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. Lol.

And oh, take a random female sim, raise the eyebrows like...way up, lower the eyelids and decrease the head width and you end up with someone that resembles Teri Hatcher.
Page 4 of 4