Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2016 at 12:29 PM
Default Apocalyptic Motel - [Take 2]
So I have tried this before, -hated it, deleted it- I started watching TWD and FTWD and decided I should try again. It's still very much WIP, but I'd like some opinions on the way I have done the asphalt/crossing.

The wooden fence is not there to stay, it's just how I paint terrian, I mark it out delete the fencing later.

Note: The only CC I plan to use is the terrian paint but if anyone has recommendations for wallpaper and such link me?
Screenshots

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th May 2016 at 1:07 PM
Started working on blending a few terrian paints together for the path. This probably would be easier if I was on a proper computer and not a laptop xD
Screenshots

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th May 2016 at 1:58 AM
I don't watch TWD so I can't comment on the authenticity, but it looks like you're off to a good start.
I love the way you've blended the terrain paints- so cool! I didn't know that was possible.
I use a fence to separate my terrain paints also.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th May 2016 at 2:37 AM
Add a lot of shrubbery and grass over that old, cracked concrete. Make it more believable.