Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:23 AM
Default Help The main page is messing
Hi, I need some help here!

After creating my mod folder after doing something stupid last time witch made my game behave out of order I reinstalled the whole game. But it seems like it has the same issue even if I have reinstalled the whole game. It worked fine, untill I created the Mod folder and placed the custom content in there. When loading it works fine until you get to the main page. The window where you are suppose to choose town is completely empty and so is the option screen, empty, you can not even exit normally from the game even! What causes this? Do I have an old version of recourse.cfg or what is the issue here. The thing started after I accidentely lost the last recourse.cfg and downloaded another one that was suppose to work for ts3 It seemed to have started this blasted issue...
So help please, does anyone know about the right recource.cfg
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:34 AM
Yep, no need to help! I tested to download a different recourse.cfg and this time from Nraas and cancelled the old one I had from Crisims. Now it works as it should!
Quote: Originally posted by Babe77
Hi, I need some help here!

After creating my mod folder after doing something stupid last time witch made my game behave out of order I reinstalled the whole game. But it seems like it has the same issue even if I have reinstalled the whole game. It worked fine, untill I created the Mod folder and placed the custom content in there. When loading it works fine until you get to the main page. The window where you are suppose to choose town is completely empty and so is the option screen, empty, you can not even exit normally from the game even! What causes this? Do I have an old version of recourse.cfg or what is the issue here. The thing started after I accidentely lost the last recourse.cfg and downloaded another one that was suppose to work for ts3 It seemed to have started this blasted issue...
So help please, does anyone know about the right recource.cfg