Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 12:09 AM Last edited by Rawr Rave : 16th Aug 2013 at 6:56 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] Mass Deletion of Saved Sims
I have NOTHING in the saved sims file, and yet, bodyshop (and CAS) is filled with sims I downloaded years ago. Since they're not in the saved sims file, I can't just shift, click, and hit delete. I've been chipping them down one by one, but is there a faster way?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 10:12 AM
Perhaps they're in the Downloads folder? Sims there will also show up in Bodyshop/CAS. You could try using Delphy's Downloads Organiser to find them easily.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
Perhaps they're in the Downloads folder? Sims there will also show up in Bodyshop/CAS. You could try using Delphy's Downloads Organiser to find them easily.

Thank you SO much! Now, my game won't crash.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 3:03 PM
We're you able to use Delphy's Download Organizer to find the sims and delete them? And have the crashing issues stopped?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by julianarosalia
We're you able to use Delphy's Download Organizer to find the sims and delete them? And have the crashing issues stopped?

Yes and yes! Sorry for the late reply ;;^^
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 2:48 PM
Fantastic. Glad to hear that you got your game fixed. Happy Simming :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved