Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Papercat freckle face!

by Papercat Posted 25th Jul 2009 at 2:25 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2009 at 10:37 PM by Papercat

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:37 AM
Very nice, has been thinking about this myself, however you should review your file, it’s 54 megabyte, should not be more than a couple mb.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:38 AM
Beautiful! Definitely needed some variations on those freckles.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:46 AM
As head of the Freckled People's Coalition, I award you this certificate of awesome:

[pretend there's a certificate here, shhh]
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:47 AM
They're cute, thanks. I have just realized EA's textures are made in MSPaint.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
Thank you!

these are just what I need for a self sim Im making for a friend
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:27 AM
Cool! these are way better than the standard freckles.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:53 AM
Thanks! Your models are cute! What skintones and eyes do you use?
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:54 AM
Yay! I've been waiting for someone to make facial "embellishments" coz they really help with creating unique Sims. Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:20 AM
Got these from your site and love them. Finally able to make freckles look good on darker skins. Thanks so much!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:28 AM
Thanks! I'm glad we can recolor them because I have been wanting freckles I can put on darker sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:07 AM
I hated the one's that came with TS3. Thank you for these.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:08 AM
CUTE!!
Thank you :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:36 AM
Very nice! Glad to know that I wasn't the only one who hated the freckles that came with the game. :P
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:02 AM
Absolutely needed! I couldn't believe it when I tried making a darker-skinned sim and her freckles were paler than her skin! Also, as I only have very pale freckles on my own face, I love that I can now have just a hint of freckles if I want! Thank you so so much! (Oo, I suppose you can turn them red and make acne-covered teens now, as well... *laughs maliciously*)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:11 AM
Default file size
Quote: Originally posted by magnemoe
Very nice, has been thinking about this myself, however you should review your file, it’s 54 megabyte, should not be more than a couple mb.

Hey magnemoe I checked out the files, the zip is relatively small 874 kb so I un ziped it and checked out the files inside of the package and all of the parts(there are 13 of them) are 2,737 kb. there isnt really anything I can do about this, it's just the size of that specific element.

What is a papercat?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Plum
As head of the Freckled People's Coalition, I award you this certificate of awesome:

[pretend there's a certificate here, shhh]

oh I feel so honored XD hahaha

What is a papercat?
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:23 PM
owww very sweet! downloaded!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:54 PM
Thank you! EA's freckles are so fake looking and ugly
Instructor
#20 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:42 PM
They're beautiful, I needed nose-only freckles but EA made so little variation. Love your male model, I've seen him around in your posts and he's really handsome.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:16 PM
Default the skin
Quote: Originally posted by BitterSweetNoodles
Thanks! Your models are cute! What skintones and eyes do you use?

hey Bittersweetnoodles, the skins I use most of the time are a custom replacement that I made, they are downloadable on my blog
here

What is a papercat?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nerina
They're beautiful, I needed nose-only freckles but EA made so little variation. Love your male model, I've seen him around in your posts and he's really handsome.

thank you! if you want to download him I can upload him on my website for you just let me know

What is a papercat?
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:58 PM
Thanks so much for these! I love freckled Sims, but the ones in the game are... well, you undoubtedly know, since you made new ones. Now I can finally give more of them the freckles I love~ ^^ The tintable part is even better! Thanks~
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:22 PM
Gorgeous!
My Sims aren't fully dressed without freckles.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:24 AM
this is so cute, i got this and i love that i could change the colors of the freckles.
Page 1 of 3