Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Papercat freckle face!

by Papercat Posted 25th Jul 2009 at 2:25 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2009 at 10:37 PM by Papercat

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM
wow! what a smart idea! thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
These are so adorable thank you!! The original freckles looked like a skin disease xD
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:02 AM
AHH! Thank you. These are perfect. The original freckles were too grey for my sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:42 PM
Default yes
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLynn
These are so adorable thank you!! The original freckles looked like a skin disease xD

hahaha I agree

What is a papercat?
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:44 PM
Ah! These are fabulous! I wanted to make a darker Sim with lots of cute freckles but I couldn't even see the default ones! Thanks so much!
Instructor
#31 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 11:00 PM
I always disliked the ones that came with sims 3. Thanks for these. [:
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 3:54 AM
Yay! I can finally make some of my Sims look more like their real life counterparts!
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Papercat
thank you! if you want to download him I can upload him on my website for you just let me know

Oh please please upload your models! They are both so unique and beautiful...
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
What can I say? You're the best Thanks
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:09 PM
Thanks! These will definatly help to make some more interesting, unique sims.

Alastair :)
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:57 AM
Awesome Thanks <3<3<3<3
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:30 PM
It never really occurred to me until now that this is an ingenious idea. My freckled Sims never wear blush anyway And this is good for subtle, "sunkissed" freckles as well.

Black Goldfish!
Inventor
#38 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 9:06 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 31st Aug 2009 at 12:18 AM.
Hey there, I'm very glad to get these I saw them a few weeks ago and had no use for them but then yesterday I made a light skinned black boy that lives down the street from use and found I couldn't get the EA freckles to show up right on his darker tone.

However you should update the thread because it's a little confusing. I assume they are recolorable since people mentioned that they are but your OP says they're not Tintable and then right underneath that says they are so I'm a bit confused until I try them out in game, But thanks!

Yeah my extracted file shows 54MB as well.

Compressorized it shows as 1.5 MB so I'll see if they show up when compressed because I have problems with certain things not showing up if they are compressed like Shoes and Some patterns.

(Edit) they show up just fine when they are compressed using the Sims 3 Recompressor tool from MATY. Here's a pic of my simmie based on my daughter's friend Javette he has the EA freckles underneath the Papercat Nose and Cheek one they blend together quite nicely with his skintone.
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 1:58 AM
Nifty, thanks!
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:01 PM Last edited by LiseBleache : 5th Sep 2009 at 8:13 PM.
Thank you SO much. I made my most favorite sim by far the other day and I made the mistake of putting EA's fugly freckles on her. You can't even see them in game! This will definitely be much better than the icky defaults.

PS- You're my favorite sims 3 makeup creator by far, and I was just wondering if you could make a tri-toned eyeshadow? Pretty please. I would love you forever if you did!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:23 PM
Default Frecklies!
You are awesome! I love freckles, and I love these!!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:51 PM
I had the same problem as ScorpioMaurus.. they were not showing up for me. So I'm going to download them and reinstall them using the MATY tool. They are gorgeous and I wants them!!!

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 4:04 PM
oh they're gorgeous! thankyou! i think freckles are the single most gorgeous thing anybody could have. i only have a teeny sprinkle on my noseee. i wish i had more! <3
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:58 AM
I can't load your site. The only thing i see is a sim and a text;

Papercat
downloads for the sims 3

Can you help me. Is it a problem that i use Opera?
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 10:10 PM
YAY! Nose freckles!! Great, thanks

resistance is useless.
ALL MY CREATIONS are on garden of shadows, check them out! (rh)
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 4:32 PM
This will be excellent for my family oriented ginger couple. I was pissed to find that the EA freckles not only look off with some skin-tones, but they aren't in the sim's genes. -_-

Thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 10:05 PM
Super cute freckles. Love it. (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 2:00 AM
This is a really late comment. . Oh well!

Love these! I can finally make a decent looking Ginger!! (Even though my sister thinks gingers have no souls, haha!) Where in heaven did you find those beautiful eyes!??

@KimPow They aren't!!??? I guess I never noticed considering the fact that I make a lot of darker skinned sims and think they look ugly, haha. That's retarded. Why wouldn't you put freckles in the genes?? My family has a mole jean gonna on(though I don't have it). That's quite senseless if you ask me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 8:29 PM
THANKS SO MUCH! I saw on one of the comments that you can changed the freckles color and I'M SO GLAD YOU COULD!!! LUV THIS!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#50 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 12:24 PM
54MB of freckle just doesn't make sense to me.
Page 2 of 3