Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

by melodie9 Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM by melodie9 : add new clothes

191 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:19 PM
Ok, I'll test them. ;-)
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:36 PM
Don't you think we have enough pregnant teens in real life?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 11:11 PM
ooh nice, i am so going to test this out
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 11:30 PM
@ Shrike2415 ... ooh shut up !! its a game .. gosh !
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shrike2415

Just makes the Sims more realistic.
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:49 AM
WOW!! This is marvelous. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:18 AM
can you have pregnant teens in sims 3?

Blood
Blood is what I craved for the Night I Was Reborn by the only man I ever truley loved.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:10 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much!

Touched a nerve? This sort of thing makes Sims more realistic, something I always strive for, so I think it's great.

Quote: Originally posted by SIMS_101_INVISABLE
can you have pregnant teens in sims 3?

With the proper mods.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 4:16 AM

Shrike2415, you have a right to your opinion, but it don't belong here in this thread. If this disturbs you, then move on, cause stating your opinion just turns the thread to something totally different. If you must make your opinion known, then start a thread in Community sections where it will be appropriate.

Now with that said, thanks melodie for making the use of teen woohoo a step closer for me. I never used it cause of the clothing issues. Will give it a try.

*facepalm* so frustrating when someone have to bellow their opinions, like we care.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Theorist
#11 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:18 AM
Awesome! Gonna test this out.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:40 AM
could you make a zip file of this please
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 8:46 AM
Ohh Awesommee, i Was Wondering When Someone Waz Gonna Fixx The Stupid Invisible Body When They Shower Etc Lol xx
Thank Youu! x

--Oliviaa x
Field Researcher
#14 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:13 AM
Lovely to see you creating for TS3, melodie9!
I was wondering; are these compatible with the teen maternity wear already out there? I think someone called Balloon_head made some.
Instructor
#15 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:41 AM
This teen pregnant clothes made from zero ,based on original teen clothes, right? Can you make another pregnant cloth from popular clothes?
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:17 PM
were do i get the pregnant teen mod? i haven't seen one any were for the sims 3!!! its all sims 2!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:21 PM
I'll test these this afternoon/evening!
I already have the other teen preg clothes, but you have made a bigger choice! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:18 PM

The way I see it is that people are going to make pregnant teens in-game with or without replacing the invisible body with a more fitting mesh. This is just a mod to fix that legitimate annoyance
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:30 PM
WOW !! i wanted to use the pregnant teen mod but there was some problems with it but not anymore (hopefully) thanx Great mod

:)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angelnow
were do i get the pregnant teen mod? i haven't seen one any were for the sims 3!!! its all sims 2!!!

Here is where you'll find the teen pregnancy mod

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890

Have a nice day

Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 4:49 PM
Ok, i've just tested all the outfits and they are so much better than the others that have been made!!!!
The only problem I could see was when she sat down in the dress and it did this:
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/...s%203/dress.jpg

But very well done! I'll be using these ones from now on!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:18 PM
Thanks a lot, maybe I can temp my teens to get pregnant now, with nice new clothes! :D
In my game they seem to be too virtues, but maybe I just haven´t had luck to make the hack work.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:46 PM
Thanks! They work great. And pregnant teen sims no longer lose their belly in the bath or shower.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 6:22 PM
I downloaded this last night, hopefully I'll have a chance to test it out today.. will let you know how it goes. Thanks for all the hard work!
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 5:16 AM
I was wondering if these will work with previously downloaded teen preg. clothing or if those files will need to be removed before placing these? I notice someone has already asked this but I did not see an answer.
Page 1 of 8