Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Testers wanted: Pregnant teen clothes + nude body

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,721 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 457,935 Views
Uploaded: 10th Oct 2009 at 10:12 PM
Updated: 2nd Mar 2013 at 8:45 PM - add new clothes
Update: added 4 new outwear clothes for pregnant teen sims

UPDATED New pregnant clothes and nude default body for your teen (this should fix the floaty head when nude)

note that i have all the expansions even the last one (seasons) and everything works fine so far

if you already have downloaded these files, the new ones should replace them if you put them in the same folder (usually in The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder)

you will have to use a hack like NRASS to enable the pregnancy in teen

you can also download my elder pregnancy clothes and nude here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/492670

Here is all the clothing you'll need for your pregnant teen + the nude body and even the electrocuted body (i don't have any picture of this one cause i wasn't able to get my test pregnant teen sim electrocuted)

You will notice that there is no gap at the ankle since i used teen body to create those maternity clothes and also that the fat teen won't seem to get fatter even when pregnant (but it is the same with the fat pregnant adult)

Please tell me if you have any problem with those clothes

Thanks a lot to the creators of CTU and Postal