Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

An Improved Thicker Transparent Wall

by hazuitokage Posted 12th Nov 2009 at 7:44 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2012 at 12:03 AM by hazuitokage : Fixed version of the set added !

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:09 PM
I've been looking for something like this! Finally found it! Great work. It's useful for the modern look I've wanted for my sim homes. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#152 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:18 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 8:14 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 3:57 PM
Where is it? I can't find it in the game.
Thx anyway
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#155 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:40 PM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:30 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 9:17 PM
ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 4:02 AM
Grata por Dividir seu trabalho. Genial muito Bom. Amo...Parabens
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:00 AM
Couldn't find anything like it anywhere, this really saved my day. It's very high quality work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 8:02 AM
Love the look of this. ^_^
Test Subject
#161 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 10:39 PM
where you can download it...there isnt a download file
Test Subject
#162 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 12:32 AM
Is this available in Sims 4? I've been looking for a diagonal wall or window and can't seem to find one. Any help would be appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 6:15 PM
Looks fantastic! Unfortunately, it didn't work and my game crashed :(
Test Subject
#164 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 3:57 AM
I am running Sims 3 1.67 version. Do not download and install these! I did and installed as directed put them in my Packages folder and they completely corrupted my game. My game will not load even after I removed them. Now I've had to remove all my folders and put them back in from my backup a month ago. Which means I've lost all my custom homes and Sims I've created since then. Fix this or remove them please! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 3:08 PM
justo lo que buscaba
Test Subject
#166 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 4:48 PM
They unfortunately don't work at all, doors and windows disappear inside the walls and cannot be picked up again - thank god there's ctrl+z. Also running Sims 3, Version 1.67. Wouldn't download them again, sadly.
Test Subject
#167 Old 21st May 2020 at 8:00 PM
:(
Hey there, im having trouble with this content and i would really appreciate some help please. i have downloaded the content and its all in Pakage file, ive added it to the mod folder and yet my game wont load and it tells me its currupt and i need to remove and try again. i have re installed origin, i have repaired origin i have tried putting it in all the folders and still nothing i have literally tried everything. everyone else is downloading it so i must be going wrong somewhere but im clueless to where lol any adice on what to do please!! im going out of my mind as ive tried for weeks lol
Test Subject
#168 Old 7th Mar 2022 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkey_91
Hey there, im having trouble with this content and i would really appreciate some help please. i have downloaded the content and its all in Pakage file, ive added it to the mod folder and yet my game wont load and it tells me its currupt and i need to remove and try again. i have re installed origin, i have repaired origin i have tried putting it in all the folders and still nothing i have literally tried everything. everyone else is downloading it so i must be going wrong somewhere but im clueless to where lol any adice on what to do please!! im going out of my mind as ive tried for weeks lol

Seems that they aren't compatible anymore with the newer game patches.. It' says they are compatible with 1.33 but now we have 1.69.
Sadly the creator hastn't been online for some long time.. I've searched for other solutions but I just found transparent windows and a wall that's used as a fence.. But I need transparent walls, not a window or fence ????????
Page 7 of 7