Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 12:24 PM
Default Pet fur shapes as accessories or parts
Man I could not easily summarize this for a title!

I was trying to make a saluki today and realized that because of the way fur shape works it's actually.... not really that possible to make one look how I'd like it too. But I do have tails that seem to have taken post fur texture appearances and made it a tail part of its own, allowing, to some extent, swapping and matching body and shapes. I went looking for more and could only find other animals styles (like cow and lion tails, or even alien split tails and such)

Are there any more of these that are more natural dog tails? Preferably with a more flowing like the vanilla game afgan hound fur shape.

I've never seen ear ones, but I know accessories to alter ear shapes like make an ear invisible, add cuts and breaks and such do exist, so wondered if someone'd created like spaniel and such ears as accessories? All seems a bit unlikely but didn't see the harm in asking!

This is what I mean by tail types

And an example of pet accessories that modify the ear (Although because my idiot self forgot to change fur color you can't really see the cut in the ear too easily)

Both of these were taken on an ibizan hound with just floppy ears as I'd already canned my attempts at this point. So it's the flat fur/no real fur shape in use.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:38 PM
I'm not fully sure what you're looking for
but you might find it among this amazing creator's content:
https://kalino-thesims.tumblr.com/tagged/KalinoCC

if it's not there you can ask them if they will consider making it..