Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tipsy OMSP

by newshoes Posted 4th Mar 2012 at 12:01 AM - Updated 7th Mar 2012 at 12:39 PM by newshoes

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
The other one
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:07 PM
This is awesome! So many times I wanted stuff tipped over for grungey/post-apocalyptic builds but didn't want to DL a massive shopping list of CC. Now I just need this and the original DLing now, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:19 PM
I.Wanted.To.Scream!

When I saw this but my hubby is right next to me so couldn't but I was on the inside :D

THANK YOU!!!! <3
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:53 AM
Thank you so much!! This is amazing!
Can you use both Tipsy OMSP and the regular OMSP on top of each other?
For example, if I wanted to make it look like a chair was falling from something, could I put it up in the air with OMSP then put Tipsy OMSP on top of it to make it tip in the air?
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Newogirl<3
Thank you so much!! This is amazing!
Can you use both Tipsy OMSP and the regular OMSP on top of each other?
For example, if I wanted to make it look like a chair was falling from something, could I put it up in the air with OMSP then put Tipsy OMSP on top of it to make it tip in the air?

The Tipsy OMSP does everything the regular one does as well as tilting the object. For your example you would just place it on the Tipsy OMSP and raise or lower it the same you would the regular.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 2:36 PM
I'm speechless^^
thx for uploading!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:33 PM
This is wonderful idea! I really wanted to have this kind of ability to control furniture and clutter. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 9:23 PM
There are not enough words for this outside of "thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou" About 1 million times over. <3 :x
Forum Resident
#33 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 10:33 PM
Could you possibly do this with wall art as well? Some modern art and abstract pieces would look great at 45, 90, 120, and 180 degree turns. It would be great to alt click them and spin them on the wall and use moo to create new pieces by overlapping some as well. Just an idea... Thanks for this. It shall bring about endless hours of fun.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#34 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 6:54 PM
:lovestruc THIS IS PURE GENIUS!! Thank you SO much!! I am going to be using this mod just as often as I use Granthe's--I love you both!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 3:12 AM
Def one of the coolest things I have seen in a very long time! Extremely useful for Modeling Comps
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 12:12 AM
Perfect! This will come in handy for a contest I'm in. Thank you very much for your hard work.
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 9:37 PM
Love this. I just used it for a bottle to have a sim poor liquor down the sink. The pic is awesome looking. Anyways, I mostly use the regular OMSP for sims to stage, I was wondering if you can make this where the use can choose which way the tilt is - to the left, to the right, up, down. The reason is, with sims it's just random - depending on the pose. If I want my sim to lie on his back the 90 degree one puts him on his side. If there was a way I can say shift up or down, it would be so much easier. Anyways, this is still really awesome, and I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 5:35 PM
Wow I've wanted overturned stuff for ages, and this is perfect! Thank you.
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th May 2012 at 9:38 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 15th May 2012 at 9:39 AM
Thanks, this is great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 24th May 2012 at 4:24 AM
This is a wonderful tool to have for machinima making.
Thanks!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#42 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 12:57 PM
Going to have fun with this. Gonna try stacking tilted omsps on top of tilted omsps, see if I can get get a Douglas Adams resturaunt on the go, sims eating meals upside down on the ceiling while in the "resturaunt at the end of the universe." Gravity is a thing of the past. Freaky. Cheers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 7:10 PM
do you have the link for the chair used in the images
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chris-98
do you have the link for the chair used in the images

Have you use the mod?! It dont show in my game
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 4:03 AM
i would really like to use this for a vid I am making, but when ever I use this (doesn't matter what degree I choose) the object goes half way through the floor or wall. How do I correct this?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:57 PM
Awesome, man!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 8:57 PM
positioning a baby sim
I was trying your awesome tipsy OMSP's on a baby sim for a pose. (recently 'A' made a baby rig, so I made a pose, finding out in game you cannot pose a baby sim. ) It worked all right as for the angle, but the head is down and the feet are up. It should be the other way around. I also tried combining the normal OMSP and the tipsy ones, but that didn't make any difference.

My question:
is there anything I can do to achieve the right position using the OMSP's?

the pose as it should be.....

the pose using tipsy OMSP

If it can't be done, I rest my case and stop trying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 10:50 AM
That's just something I was looking for, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 1:27 PM
Thanks .... :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 9:05 AM
That's good but they don't wanna work on my game... :(