Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 3:04 PM
Default How will your Sims spend Valentine's Day?
I've never officially celebrated Valentines in the sims 2 but I'm thinking I will this year.My selfsim and his wife will probebly go on a hot date and spend a romantic evening togeather.How about everyone else?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 3:13 PM
Meh, I've never had my sims celebrate real life holidays.
I'm normally too busy enjoying them to bother anyway
I won't be able to be on, unfortunately. Im going to a drama competition on that day.

potterhead
call me bria
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 3:17 PM
I have never celebrated any real life holidays in the sims.
But I suppose they should at least try to fight a little less XD
#4 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 4:50 PM
I celebrated Christmas with my sim family, so it only seems fair.
But by valentines day, I'll be really excited for Sims 3. ^^
I'll have them have a REALLY romantic date with candles 'un' stuff. Aww, I'm sad.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 5:56 PM
I've got some custom clothes my sims will wear for Valentines Day.I'm excited about the sims 3 too.I hope the February 3rd date is positive and they say the game has gone gold and it hasn't got delayed.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 5:58 PM
I've only celebrated Christmas, Hanukkah and Halloween with my sims. If I did celebrate V-day with them, they'd probably spend it the way they do any other day... eating, sleeping, woo-hooing in the car... all the normal stuff. :P
#7 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 6:14 PM
I (hopefully) won't be playing the sims on valentines. I'm hoping i'll be having a romantic night with my other half :-D
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 7:44 PM
hmm I never thought about it.

I might celebrate by leaving my Asylum lot on play and then spending Valentine's Day irl with my husband and then later seeing which asylum people survived. Hahaha
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 5:41 AM
There are some ways to make it seem more like Valentines Day like putting roses on dining tables and maybe some candles.If you have apartment life a heart bed with walls,floors and ceilings red or pink.Red lights next to the bed on night stands and on the walls prehaps a vase of roses on a dresser.Prehaps also romantic paintings on the wall.

I wish sims could give a box of chocalates without having to download cc.They can give gifts thou.It's the little things.I'll be posting my selfsim and his wifes Valentines Day in the holiday picture thread.She will be wearing a special Valentines Day Dress which I downloaded from somewhere.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 6:11 AM
Most likely not being played :P
I'm going to get my haircut and then I'm out all day after that, so I doubt I'll have any chance to actually sit down and play.
I never celebrate holidays with my Sims. It seems like such a big hassle for such a little thing.
#11 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
Most likely not being played :P.

Same here. Lol. =)