Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 6:59 AM
Most of my married couples stay true to each other and never cheat.I do however have a couple that do.I have a married couple.The female and her husband have 3 bolts but she is also cheating with the husbands brother so she is having an affair with the husbands brother and he doesn't know.She's also pregnant with the brothers baby and the husband thinks it's his.The brother and her have 2 bolts.

Of premades Don Lathario and Cassandra are married in my game and Don still cheats.He has about 8 girlfriends.Cassandra is also cheating with Darrin Dreamer.

The Burbs are so far faithful to each other but both flirt with other sims.John and Brandy Broke live next door in apartments and both are constanly flirting.John and Brandy have 3 bolt chemistry and John's wife is pregnant with her 2nd child.No I'm not going to let either John or his wife have an affair because they make such a cute couple.Brandy will just have to find someone else.
Advertisement
#27 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 3:24 PM
It's a 50/50 chance they'll stay together or break up. I usually break up the Maxis made townies though ;D
Alchemist
#28 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 3:25 PM
I have only ever made one sim who cheated a few times. It was fun so i should do it again :D

Most of my sims stay together anyway.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 6:51 PM
I've only done it one time, when the husband was more in love with his lover than his spouse. Not intentional by any means... . It backfired on me though, he was in aspiration failure for at least 3 days. Apparently divorce is not good for family sims : )

Just call me Sam :]
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 10:13 PM
it happens but i never save it!
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:02 PM
Some stay together, some break up. I usually grant their wishes, aka Wants. But that means they have to live with the consequences of their actions, and if they get caught cheating that's their problem to deal with. But seriously, my Sims won't get married or have kids if they don't roll the respective Wants.

In my previous game, my favourite couple, who had been madly in love since their teen years, broke up because one of them would want -persistently-- to fall in love with a Sim he had a brief "encounter" back in his College years. He did, he was caught cheating, got divorced... only to roll the want to get married to his ex again. My game borked while their grandchildren were about to move to College.
#32 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 10:40 PM
Heh, my couples usually stay together, but in my new legacy when Vanessa married Abijeet, he came with like 4 friends, I usually prevent the Sims from being caught. While Vanessa's always inside, Abijeet's on the front lawn. It's like, Kiss n' go and come n' get more. :D

And I try to make them have different hours for their jobs, so Abijeet can have ALL THE FUN HE WANTS.

With Ivy, Christy, and all dem gals from Idaho. ;p
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 4:46 AM
Haha. I am cruel to my Sims. If they want to cheat, that's fine. But I will make sure their partners will find out no matter what. They might be stupid, but they have to make their minds. They can't have the best of both worlds. Otherwise, they shouldn't had rolled that stupid want to get married in a first place. :P
#34 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 4:58 AM
Most of my couples stay together.

One couple the husband cheated on his wife with her brother. She found out and consequently slapped them both. Mind you both his wife and brother-in-law were pregnant at the time. They all went to the study and studied anger management and couples counselling. Because the husband was still in love with both his wife and brother-in-law he got over the slapping incident rather fast.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 5:01 AM
Once they get married, they stay together 'til death do they part... either by old age or if I happen to get tired of one (usually the one marrying into the family), they have a tragic accident. But that doesn't happen too often... most die of old age.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Site Helper
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:38 PM
Mine tend to last because I tend to insist on 3 lightning bolts before getting any more serious than moving a sim in to see if I can tweak things a bit more for that third one.

Unless one of my husband's sims is having trouble being attracted to anyone other than one of mine, but those tend to last as well.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:23 PM
Oh, boy. There are more than one in my present game who have 3 lightning bolts with each other. Fun times! :D
#38 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:31 PM
I really like messing my Simmies' lifes up!
Some couples are married and loyal forever, but don't get the chance to have babies,
so they stay with their cats until they're old, some other
couples cheat on each other and have extra-marital
babies (or how they're called), others focus more on
their career so they have a couple of relationships at
the same time,(busy people, I tell you!)some others are
happy with their spouce, children and stuff, until i decide
to kill off one of the two and ruin the family...
I come up with what to do with them while I play them ,
so I don't have a general plan for them. Surely enough,
I like to torture them! :Pimp:
Instructor
#39 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:09 PM
Some do, some don't. Depends on what kind of sim they are. If it was a good girl Sim who fell for her bad boy childhood friend who never changed his ways, they probably would eventually break up, possibly before having children. Some sims, like Jessica Picaso and my founder sim Keith, just feel like they would forgive and forget if their spouse ever cheated. Romance sims who are always looking for some new booty may be the dumpers, instead of th dumpee. It all depends .
Field Researcher
#40 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:22 PM
As an update to my earlier post, I went ahead and broke up my legacy couple with the Romance NPC. I had thought about keeping him around, and he was there through their son growing to a child, but he kept having "thoughts" about other women, and his wants were for meeting/dating/having whoo hoo with other women so much that I finally let him flirt with someone. I thought my Legacy Sim had already gotten into the house before I had the man flirt, but apparently she saw him and came running back out and cussed him out! Lol! She was so mad at him she kept seeing flames everytime she thought of them.

Well, since they weren't married anyway, that made it really easy to break them up. She had an option to break up with him (since she was mad) and I used it. He acted like he was devastated, but when I went to move him out, he seemed perfectly happy. Also, it didn't affect her at all when he left and I finally found her a decent man who actually had a lot of money too! Mr. Landgrab! He actually makes a good father too! They got married and so far are living happily ever after! =D
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 9:58 AM
My couples stay together -- how else am I going to get 20K of aspiration in just one date? :D
Field Researcher
#42 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 10:11 AM
My couples usually stay together.

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Page 2 of 2