Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:36 PM
Default Social bunny questions!
Okay I do not know where else to post this so I am going to post it here.

How do you get different colored social bunnies? Are there different colors? Every time I try to summon one with the Insimenator, it's always yellow and it disappears right away.

Also, are the social bunnies genderless? If not, how do you distinguish male and female?

And lastly... is it possible to fall in love with, woohoo, marry, and/or have kids with the social bunny?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:42 PM
I don't have much experience with the social bunny but, according to this link, there are three colours.

As for copulating - I have no idea. Plus, I don't have insim. So, that link, is really all I can give ya.

// sun is in the sky oh why, oh why would I wanna be anywhere else //
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 9:02 PM
I believe that the color of social bunnies is simply random. I just had three visit my Sim last night, and they were all different colors.

If you have inSIM, you can try editing the bunny's appearance with the temporal adjuster to distinguish which gender it is.

You cannot fall in love with or marry the social bunny. The only kiss and hug interactions available are 'family kiss' and 'friendly hug'. Also, once your Sim's social bar climbs high enough, the social bunny will disappear. He will not stay on your Sim's relationship panel.

Formerly known as boolPropped