Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:37 PM
Default Cologne question
So... how do I use cologne? I saw the guy on the producer walk through video and he clicked himself to use cologne but I can't. I have another question
I remember I was playing on my friend's sims and I saw that you can get mp3 and cellphone.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:49 PM
If I remember right, you have to buy the cologne then take it out of your inventory (backpack) and click on it to use it. The MP3 and cellphone are available with one of the EPs, Nightlife I think.
#3 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:56 PM
The mp3 and Cellphone came with University :cdance:

Valere
#4 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 12:20 AM
Look in the top right hand corner of this picture from Snooty Sims:

http://www.snootysims.com/university/uni20.jpg

That is what to look for if you want to buy a phone, mp3 player or handheld game for your sim. The sim puts the money directly into the machine and gets whatever you have picked. It then goes into their inventory and you can click on your sim to use it (providing you have the relevant expansion pack of course)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 2:30 AM
Thank you I thought I need NL for mp3 and cells
Site Helper
#6 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 2:19 PM
If the cologne is in the inventory you should have the option to use it by clicking on yourself. You can also put the bottle on the ground and click it.

If you buy a potion from the gypsy it works the same way. (If you are going to influence a vampire to drink vampirocillin it needs to be on the ground. But if you control a vampire they can cure themselves from their inventory.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 12:16 AM
what does the colone do? its kinda expensive so i dont want to waste money if doesnt do anything. sorry if this is in the wrong thread my dial up is too slow to search mts2 for a place to ask stupid questions that might be relevent. lol.
Later and thanks.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:57 AM
It should make your sim more attractive for other sims with cologne turn-on.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 12:36 PM
oh... thanks, yah that makes sense.