Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 12:37 AM
Default how do you get rid of tan in bonvoyage?
sorry if this sounds stupid but
i haven't been able to get rid of my sim's tan?
in bon voyage

How do you get rid of it?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 12:40 AM
Well, you honestly can't get rid of it, the tan will go away eventually. I believe in 2 sim days I believe.

#3 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 1:03 AM
If it doesn't go away after a while, hit up the following thread at MATY.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,10626.0.html

After reading that, hit up this one.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...topic,72.0.html
#4 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 4:32 PM
So how do you get a tan without getting sunburned? I can't seem to get a sim tanned, but not burned. And the game wouldn't recognize the suntanning want until she was burned.
#5 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 6:06 PM
two turns on the blanket. more than that gets a burn.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 10:27 AM
It has to go away naturally
#7 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 11:10 PM
I'm glad I found this thread!
*Kisses Google*

I sent one of my Sims on vacation with her fiance/their daughter/her daughter's best friend, and while they were there she happened to get this terrible looking tan that just won't go away! It's been days and days and I even tried freezing her and then having her warm up (her skin turns bluish, then normal, or in her case it turned back to tan).

Now, I downloaded the LotDebugger and I used the command 'Fix > Tans & Burns' or whatever similar command (you get the idea). She didn't turn back to pale right away but her Bon Voyage jewelry went missing, and her portrait updated but she still has the tan skin.

Does the DeBugger 'fix' the tan so that it will go away naturally, or is it supposed to go away right away?