Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 10:19 AM
Default What is the most annoying radio advertisment
The most annoying radio advertisement I have heard is the overly repeated Frank Walker from National Tiles ad.

What is the most annoying ad you have heard

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 10:27 AM
We have a local airport parking service, and every new commercial they create is very annoying. It doesn't matter what style they choose... They sound completely different, they're just all annoying from the start.

Perhaps what annoyed me the most was their first set of commercials, which they always played two of them in a row. They kept these commercials going for a very long time. Then they brought in a new commercial. However, they dropped the new commercial and brought the old commercials back again. Actually they did this more than once...

Now they have a new ad. I'm not so certain they're not going to drop it bring back those old ones yet again...

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 12:29 AM
The drink driving one. I mean, I get the point, but they play it at least 20 times an hour here.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
The drink driving one. I mean, I get the point, but they play it at least 20 times an hour here.

That reminds me of a designated driver ad on TV. In one lot of TV commercials, they played it twice

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies

Or any of the don't text and drive advertisements too for that matter.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Or any of the don't text and drive advertisements too for that matter.

I only know what you're talking about because I use internet radio. I've noticed that Americans have a shitload of PSA's as opposed to ads for products. It's really annoying - "Don't aggressively text! Be a good dad! Adopt teenagers!"

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!