Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:42 PM
Thanks, that's very nice from you, I love your story so it means a lot to me!
I think that probably it's possible to make the DNA test even befor birth, in TV soaps they can, but I have no clue if this can be done in reality. Anywho, that's something I can't change now, and it's not big deal, really. I like advices that can help me get better.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:42 PM
great update as always nerina

My S2C Profile
Mad Poster
#78 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nerina
Thanks, that's very nice from you, I love your story so it means a lot to me!
I think that probably it's possible to make the DNA test even befor birth, in TV soaps they can, but I have no clue if this can be done in reality. Anywho, that's something I can't change now, and it's not big deal, really. I like advices that can help me get better.

I did a bit of Googling on that myself, because now I'm curious, and it turns out that you COULD do a DNA test before the baby is born, starting in the second trimester (14 - 18 weeks), BUT it's very rare. There are risks to both mother and child, and doctors usually will discourage prenatal DNA testing if the test is performed solely to determine paternity. So if Eric wanted to insist on a paternity test, he would probably wait until after the baby is born.

See the things you learn by reading Sims 2 stories!

Anyway, enough with my babbling about paternity tests! I hope you update soon, nerina!
Field Researcher
#79 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 7:34 AM
Wow, always great to learn new stuff. :D

Thanks for uploading him, Nerina. Yum. :P

I hope to see an update soon.

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 7:38 AM
Now I now something new, thanks Gazania :D
Glad you like him, Vinnie. Now i'm seriously working on the update, I did some hairs in Bodyshop that took most of my simming times. But now Will has slightly shorter hair
Instructor
Original Poster
#81 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 2:37 PM
Default Chapter 10, Part 1
Sometimes people make mistakes, more or less serious. That night, in that bathroom, Dana had made a very serious mistake: she had let Adrian change her look. She couldn’t believe that blond thing with tons of black eyeliner was her, her mind refused that idea.

“So you really do think I look more mature?” asked she, with a mellifluous voice. “Yeah, you look gorgeous!” answered Adrian, who didn’t know what expected him.

“HAVE YOU SEEN ME? I LOOK LIKE A DRUNK HOOKER!” “Ok, is there an anwer that wouldn’t make you angrier?” “NO, CAUSE YOU’RE AN IDIOT!” She drove him out from the bathroom and went back to looking at her reflection in the mirror “I’ve been such a fool trusting a man, a straight man, to improve my look…” she muttered while removing her make-up. Fortunately the day after she didn’t have to go to work so she could ask for advice to someone who really knew about looks.

“It can’t be true, you’ve beaten me again!” Will, just as Dana, was desperate, but for very different reasons, like the humiliation of being beaten at videogames by his girlfriend. But that day it was even worst. “You can say it, pretty boy, and you know what it means?” Will snorted “It means we’re changing the bedroom’s furniture, ok… but I liked the one we have now, and you did too.” “It’s cute, but it’s suitable for a bachelor, someone who’s single, and you, honey, won’t never be single again, because the day I decide to dump you I’ll kill you. Just to make sure you can’t have any other woman.” “Fine, it would be nice if you gave me a notice before, so that I can give some big annoyance to my father.” “Will be done. Now, I thought we could go in that shop in the centre, than…” “Wait, wait… do I have to come too?” “Sure! Did you have other plans?” He got closet and took her in his arms. “Actually I did… but if you’d rather spend the day shopping for forniture…”

“It’s not really urgent, is it?” “No, it’s not...” they started making out, when Chelsea’s phone went off. “Don’t answer..” “I have to, honey! What if it’s someone who’s about to be killed by psychopathic maniac killer and I’m the only one that can save him?” said she, getting up to answer the phone. Will looked at her as he always did when she said some nonsensical thing. “Seriously, ho many chances are there for it to happen?”

Chelsea didn’t answer him, she answered the phone instead. “Hallo? Dana, how are you? Honey, it’s Dana!” “Sure! My little sisteer who’s always ruining the best moments! Hi Dana!”Mister grumpy says hi. What’s up? What? Sure, see you in half an hour, I’m bringing mister grumpy along.” “Wherever this place it, mister grumpy doesn’t want to come!” Chelsea hung up and looked at him with pity “Do you really think this bothers me?”

In the way to the hairstylist Will and Chelsea kept arguing about painting the bedroom walls. Obviously Will didn’t want to, while Chelsea wanted to paint it yellow, not bright but not too light, something warm and cozy but not too much, as it had to fit with the modern style windows. “Why do you worry so much, Chels? If I remember rightm you’re staying at Will just until the problem with that guy isn’t solved.”

Will and Chelsea looked at each other, smiled, than he took her hand. “That’s what we thought too, but then a lot of things happened and… it’s definitive.” Its not like they had decided this, it wasn’t something they thought about, valued and pondered . That night, when Will came back home, after they had made peace, it came spontaneous to them that was the right thing to do, and neither of them had repented. Not even will, even considering al the mess about changing furniture that Chelsea was doing. Since this relationship started he had developed more patience than he ever had in his whole life.

“Well, guys, congratulations! And you do know what the next step is, don’t you?” “Don’t say that, Dana, or he’ll run away again!” They laughed. Meanwhile the hairdresser wasn’t there still. Suddenly a redhead Will knew very well entered the room from the staffdoor.

“Willie! Is that really you?” “Willie?” said Dana and Chelsea together. “Don’t you dare calling me like that! It seems like she can’t call me any other way, but you girls, don’t do it. Hi Lola, what a coincidence seeing you here. Dana, Chelsea, this is Lola, i have talked you about her. Lola, my sister Dana and my girlfriend Chelsea.” Lola got closet to Chelsea and examined her from head to toe. “You’re beautiful, now I understand why Will didn’t want me. You’re unfair competition.” “What?” “No, just kidding…I mean, you’re beautiful, but about competition… I’m not interested in your boyfriend, really, I mean, he’s hot, but…” “I got your concept, don’t worry, do you think you could do something about Dana’s hair? ”

Lola turned around to see Dana and examined her hair “nice color, but your hairstylist must not be a great export.” “No, but he’s a great idiot. He’s my inmate, I could introduce him to you if you want, he’s a cute guy. ” “Sure, always ready to meet cute guys! But let’s think about your hair, how do you want it to be?” “Brown, to start off. Something that won’t make me look like a kindergarten baby neither an old lady.” “Okay, now let me work and you’ll be happy.”

When she was done, Dana couldn’t believe her own eyes: first, her hair was brown again, and taht was good ‘cause she was not a blond and that light color on her head made her not feel at ease; she liked the cut a lot too, she feared Lola could go for something estreme, but she didn’t, she was good at understanding each customer style and respect it. After that, Dana, Will and Chelsea went shopping, which made Will very happy (in every shop they went he kept looking at his watch and seeing “Oh my God, it’s so late!” but the girls ignored him) but Lola had been invited for that night at Will and Chelsea’s, together with Dana, Adrian and a surprise guest, a friend of Chelsea’s.

Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 2:54 PM
great update hun
by the way where do you get chelseas newest hair in last pic

My S2C Profile
Instructor
Original Poster
#83 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:02 PM
Part 2 coming as soon as I'm finished translating it.
Thanks, Nckw. You mean Dana's hair, right? It's my recolor of a sunair's mesh at TSR, I'll get you a link as soon as I finish tranlsating.
Test Subject
#84 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:04 PM
oke hunn thanks ı have sunairs hair meshes so ıt wont be problem

My S2C Profile
Instructor
Original Poster
#85 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:47 PM
Default Chapter 10, Part 2
The night was going fine, Adrian and Lola seemed to have a nice feeling, but Chelsea’s friend hadn’t turned up yet. “So, what’s your friend’s name?” asked Dana, she wasn’t at her ease with couple and two people who would soon be a couple. “Ethan something” replied Will, jealous “they know each other since she was born and they’re so friends!” “What’s the problem?” asked Chelsea “The problem is you were my friend and look at us now! How can I know something like this isn’t going to happen between you and him?”

“Because I’m in love with you, baby, not him! And by the way, he may as well be my brother, as my mother was sleeping with him when I was conceived. She worked as a maid in his house, a huge villa. She was sleeping with him, the gardener, the butler, the chauffeur, the cook…but I doubt she could be my father… my mom was very… frisky. I stayed there even after her death, until I was 15. Then Ethan’s father started thinking I could as well not be his daughter, so he started being… closer, you know, random touches, dirty jokes… I tolerated this all until, one night, he entered my room saying that, since he paid my school and everything, I had to pay him back… you know how. I slammed him out of my room, packed my stuff and went away. Ethan helped my until I wasn’t economically independent. I’m very grateful to him, but I don’t love him. And I think somebody likes him… ” said looking with discretion at Dana. She had told Chelsea about her crush for her new boss, but she didn’t know they were friends. So Chelsea had organized that couples night to make them closer. In that moment she adored her so much she could kiss her, giving Will real reasons to be jealous.
“The doorbell! Dana, could you open, please?” asked Chelsea with a pretended innocence. Dana didn’t answer but went to open the door.

“Surprise!” she said Ethan, who definitely was surprised. It was clear he wasn’t aware of Chelsea’s plan. “Wow, Dana, what are you doing here? I mean, it’s great to see you, but I didn’t really expected it.”

“Looks like your friend’s boyfriend’s is my brother... hadn’t she told you?” “No, she didn’t. But it’s a really nice coincidence.” The got in and reached the group of people standing. Chelsea immediately hugged him.

“How are you? Everything’s fine? Audrey?” “I’m fine and Audrey too, thanks. She says hi.” “So, let’s start the introductions! Mister grumpy there is the man that for some strange reason I love, Will. He’s Adrian, Dana’s inmate. She’s Lola… long story. And you know Dana.” They sat on the couches to drink and chat and so it was alcohol’s fault too if Lola went out with her mime game-strip version. “Supereasy! Like, you mime something to your teammate, mine would be Adrian, Chelsea and Willie, Dana and Ethan, and if you can’t guess in a minute, one of the team has to take off something. What do you think?” “Hey, I like strip games, but not when my girlfriend and my sister are involved!” but Will was silenced by everbody.
Three hours later they were all in their underwear, more or less. Chelsea had managed to save her top, which made her and Will the leading couple. It was Adrian and Lola’s turn.

“Wrestler? Sumo fighter? I don’t know Lola, i really don’t” A minute had passed “No, idiot, ape! It was clear! And now either you take off your underpants or I take off my bra, we’ve lost!” “And what tells you I didn’t want to lose?” said Adrian with a sexy smile. She smiled too and sat next to him. “You’re a naughty boy… so, what are we doing?” Will got up “Now stop it, ok? It’s too much! This is a game only junior high kids would do and…”

Chelsea got up and hugged him “Do you really play these games in junior high? Anywho.. Will, my love, try to pass over this jealousy, you’re starting to be unpleasant, and it’s useless. You know you’re the only one that I want.” “Really? Prove it.” “Upstairs. Dana, you’ve go the keys, you close?”

Before she could answer they’d already disappeared. Dana sighed “They’re so… anyway, he really played this kind of games at junior high, he with 4 or 5 girls, there was ay other guy at all, how strange…” Meanwhile Adrian and Lola too had disappeared and they’d gone away without telling anything, leaving Dana alone with a supersexy half naked Ethan besides her.

“That’s crazy, they’re all gone!” said he. At times he gazed discretely at Dana’s half naked body. She was embarrassed by her pink panties. “Hey, are you dumb?” “No, just.. it’s emberassing… I mean…” “Oh, the half-nakedness, yeah! Let’s get dressed again, that game is over and they’re all starting a new one privately.” He smiled, a smiled that made her want to play that very same game with him too. The got dressed and played with Will’s videogames. “You’re brother seems ok., he’s mad, but not dangerous.” “He’s not so mad, normally. He’s just jealous of Chelsea, he loves her so much.” “It’s easy to see. They’re a cute couple. My wife and me, instead…” They kept chatting until morning, Dana felt comfortable with him, he even made her a compliment about her new hairstyle. At about six a.m. they started being hungry, so they looked into the fridge and saw a chocolate cake. “Hypercaloric!” said Ethan “Who cares? If Will made it, it must be yummy!” said Dana, cutting herself a slice and offering one to him. He accepted and they went sitting at the kitchen table. “You know, Dana, you’re great… I mean, every single woman I’ve dated were so worried about being fit, like I can’t eat this, carbs! I couldn’t stand them. You’re my ideal woman, if only I was 10 years younger or you 10 years older!”

Dana tried to keep indifferent. “Well, 15 years is not a big difference.. I mean, I’ve seen worst… not that I’m interested, but, just to chat, is age difference so important to you?” “15 years is a big difference, especially between 21 and 36: I’m a man, you’re a girl. If you were, say, 30 and me 45 it would be much different.” “D’you know I’ll be turning 22 very soon?” “Oh, really? That changes everything!” they both laughed, but Dana was bitter inside. Did she had to wait nine years before having any chance with Ethan?
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 1:46 AM
Very Good Update!! Can't wait 4 Chapter 11
Test Subject
#87 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:55 AM
Very ineteresting Nerina!
Instructor
Original Poster
#88 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:34 PM
Thanks guys!
Test Subject
#89 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:38 PM
great update
cant wait for next one
by the way your new avatar is sooo cutee

My S2C Profile
Instructor
Original Poster
#90 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:45 PM
Thanks, you can see the whole pic in the couples thread at the simpics forum, though there her arm is quite off.. in the avvie all you can see is their faces so it's all right :D
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:50 AM
Where did u get the hair 4 Dana. It is really cute.
Instructor
Original Poster
#92 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 1:00 PM
It's a recolor I made on a sunair mesh. However, I can't redistribute it,because the mesh is pay.
#93 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:05 PM
i love this story! please update soon!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#94 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:10 PM
Thanks LouLou, I'll do my best
#95 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:13 AM
I like these updates... I hope Ethan and Dana get together, they're really cute as a couple. Keep it up!
Scholar
#96 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:07 PM
caught up again,
great updates

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
Original Poster
#97 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:09 PM
Thanks, working on chapter 11 right now
Field Researcher
#98 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:05 PM
Eeee. Will it be uploaded soon? I can't wait!
Instructor
Original Poster
#99 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 5:21 PM
Sorry, haven't had much time on the pc lately, and I'm also working on some hair files. I'll update as soon as I can! I'm really sorry!
Instructor
Original Poster
#100 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:43 AM
I officialy have all the pics done and I'm writing! Expect the update in the late morning or early afternoon (It's 1.43 a.m. here)
Page 4 of 8